FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   American Express | Membership Rewards (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/american-express-membership-rewards-410/)
-   -   75,000 Bonus Points on AMEX Business Gold – Ends Today (Feb 29) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/american-express-membership-rewards/1319260-75-000-bonus-points-amex-business-gold-ends-today-feb-29-a.html)

Million Mile Secrets Feb 28, 2012 11:35 pm

75,000 Bonus Points on AMEX Business Gold – Ends Today (Feb 29)

I just saw this 75,000 point offer on the American Express Business Gold Rewards card (this isn't an affiliate link which pays me a commission) after spending $10,000 within 4 months while browsing online.

However, the terms indicate that the offer is valid only for applications received by February 29, 2012 and doesn't specify in which timezone the offer ends.

This is much better than the regular offer of ZERO points. :o

I posted it on my blog along with a screenshot of the offer (in case it is needed later on).

birdseye Feb 28, 2012 11:47 pm

Great find, thanks for posting!

The minimum spend is a bit high for me, and I'm waiting for the Capital One Venture miles matching promo to come back March 11th. But it's a great opportunity for someone!

nsr Feb 28, 2012 11:49 pm

^^^^^

Deioces Feb 29, 2012 12:26 am

Just got approved :D Also, I love how gradually amex seems to be getting more generous again...

flyer31 Feb 29, 2012 12:33 am

thanks for posting

rionio77 Feb 29, 2012 12:37 am

Thanks for posting this. I just saw the 75K offer when I signed into my yahoo email account and thought I would check FT.

Has there ever been an offer for a BUSINESS rewards card that has been greater than 75K? (non-targeted, especially). Or is this as good as it gets? I know there have been some 100K offers from AMEX, but have those all been personal cards and targeted?

Thanks in advance....

MrHalliday Feb 29, 2012 12:47 am

I don't remember a better offer.
I grabbed this last time it came around,
also for one day only...

AMEX was excellent about posting the points promptly.

DoubleJ Feb 29, 2012 1:28 am

The only difference I can see is that the last time around you had 5 months to meet the $10,000 spend.

sanctified50 Feb 29, 2012 5:03 am

Originally Posted by Million Mile Secrets (Post 18101476)
I just saw this 75,000 point offer on the American Express Business Gold Rewards card (this isn't an affiliate link which pays me a commission) after spending $10,000 within 4 months while browsing online.

However, the terms indicate that the offer is valid only for applications received by February 29, 2012 and doesn't specify in which timezone the offer ends.

This is much better than the regular offer of ZERO points. :o

I posted it on my blog along with a screenshot of the offer (in case it is needed later on).

Thanks!

msp2anywhere Feb 29, 2012 5:20 am

Thanks for posting!

I get your live feeds, but sometimes my phone's a little slow, so thanks for posting this, and early!

pcharles Feb 29, 2012 5:58 am

Very Nice!!!

Is it wise to choose the fast track app by saying you are a card (non-biz) member already?

Nevermind, approved! Thank you Daraius!!!!

pwm112 Feb 29, 2012 5:58 am

If you have an existing amex(s) - they ask you to put in your card number to speed up the application process. If you do this - does anyone know if they might not do a hard pull - as they already have your info?

IaLTO Feb 29, 2012 6:21 am

Originally Posted by pwm112 (Post 18102432)
If you have an existing amex(s) - they ask you to put in your card number to speed up the application process. If you do this - does anyone know if they might not do a hard pull - as they already have your info?

I don't think that is linked to a hard pull. That is just to fill in your details (address etc). When you put in the SSN, they can always check against their database at that time. I believe a new app will force a new credit check irrespective or earlier accounts?

ialto

Mommy Points Feb 29, 2012 6:26 am

Head desk for applying for this card for 50K earlier in the month! Congrats on those who are getting in on this one!

CodeAdam10 Feb 29, 2012 6:31 am

Originally Posted by Mommy Points (Post 18102557)
Head desk for applying for this card for 50K earlier in the month! Congrats on those who are getting in on this one!

SM Membership Rewards as soon as you can (today) citing your disappointment as a "valued" and "long-term customer" and ask them to match the 25k difference as a good-will gesture. Yes, those are the words they love hearing.