Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > American Express | Membership Rewards
Reload this Page >

3X Membership Rewards Points at Paul Stuart -- Platinum Cards Only

Old Aug 23, 2012, 7:49 pm
Original Poster

I was at Paul Stuart in New York (46th & Madison) recently, and saw a small sign saying they offer 3X Membership Rewards Points when you use an Amex Platinum card. I didn't look closely to see if they distinguish business vs. personal. The fine print said the promo expires 12/31/2013 so there is some time.

It's not clear if this only applies at their NY location, or if it's good online.

Paul Stuart is really pricey, so I wouldn't shift spending there just for the points, but if you were going to shop there anyway, a nice way to pick up a few points.
Old Aug 23, 2012, 11:59 pm

How unexciting!
Old Aug 24, 2012, 8:19 am
Original Poster

Ha, yeah. I was there already so I just used my Plat instead of another card, but not anything to go out of your way for.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.