50% off OpenTable Reward Card w\ MembershipRewards

Subscribe
Saw this on facebook, as the MR Deal of the Week.

Seems like a pretty good deal. $50 American Express Open Table gift card for 3150 MR points.

Redeem for an OpenTable reward card, then visit Opentable.com (Opens New Window) to book your table at any of thousands of fine participating restaurants across the country. Your reward card can be used to pay at OpenTable restaurants wherever American Express Cards are accepted. With over 12,000 restaurants to choose from, where will you dine next?

Promo Ends 7/31 @ 11:59 CST

Facebook link: http://aexp.co/XOf
MR link: http://www.membershiprewards.com/cat...aspx?aid=98304
Just redeemed 3150 for one $50 card....seems like a good deal - we use opentable all the time and 1.587 CPmrp ( cents per mileage reward point ) seems reasonable. Thanks for the heads up.
Good find! Thanks for posting!
Thank you OP. Bought a card today.
Thanks for the info - I bought two for 6,300 MR. I am an OpenTable fanatic - the biggest mistake I made was not buying the stock when it went public about 6 months ago.
Update: I ordered 2 and received them the next business day. They Expire in 2012, but these will be used well in advance.

I almost want to buy some more, the redemption value is very good.
can they be used at anywhere they take american express or just the open table restaurants?
oh i see

https://www.pointspot.com/index.aspx...e=Card%20Terms

Card Use - The Card is not a credit card and cannot be used as one. One point equals one U.S. dollar in purchasing power. You may use the Card to purchase goods and services from select merchants (Merchant), that accept American Express cards subject to the conditions and limitations contained in this Agreement any imposed by the Merchant, and specific program or purchasing limitations appropriate to the Card as noted on any Card Materials. NOTE: The Card cannot be used at all Merchants that accept American Express cards. We reserve the right to make corrections to any points loaded onto the Card as determined necessary by us or directed by the Sponsor without notice to you. A Card that is predenominated with a specific amount of points cannot be increased. If you have a reloadable Card, only the Sponsor is able to direct us to increase the points; you cannot increase the points on the Card. If you are unsure if the Card is reloadable, you may ask the Sponsor, or contact Customer Service at the number on the Card Materials and printed on the Card back. You agree that you shall not use the Card outside the U.S., U.S. territories, the District of Columbia and/or Canada. If the Card has an activation sticker adhered to the Card face, the Card may not be used until it is activated. Before using a Card requiring activation, follow the instructions on the sticker The Card has no cash value. Points cannot be converted to cash or cash equivalents at any time. The Card is not transferable and cannot be resold. You may not permit any other person to use the Card issued to you. Use of the Card is limited to the number of points held on the Card. Your right to use the points on the Card is a limited right, subject to the terms and conditions of the Agreement and applicable law. If you use the Card outside the U.S., the value of your points will be calculated at the then current exchange rate used on the American Express payment transaction system, rounded up to the nearest point.
Thanks for posting. I know what I'm buying tomorrow.
amazing find. thank you, op
I think MR points are worth more than 1.58 cents and would be willing to buy MR at this price. Therefore, not a good deal for me but thanks for pointing it out.