Help with booking NYC - > Barcelona w/MR points

Old Aug 31, 2010, 9:34 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Amex Centurion
Help with booking NYC - > Barcelona w/MR points

Hoping you guys can help get the best bang for points here. Looking to go from nyc to barcelona 9/30/10 to 10/4/10 in first class for 2 people. What is the best use of points and nicest first class? I don't mind a stopover and wouldnt even be opposed to a day long lay over in madrid or somewhere nice on the way there.
Old Sep 3, 2010, 5:14 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

The nicest that you can reasonably access at a decent price is LH via MUC or FRA. Availability is a whole different story.

Try the ANA tool (using the necessary workarounds as appropriate) and then call Aeroplan to see if they see the same flights that you find. Assuming they do, transfer your points to Aeroplan and have them issue the ticket.

Good luck...you're going to need it. A quick check of LH on 9/30 shows a couple seats in Y to FRA but nothing better than that across the pond.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.