Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Benefits of Centurion Card?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 8, 2010, 12:50 am
Original Poster

Programs: Amex Centurion, Hyatt Gold, SPG Gold, ICH Ambassador, Marriott Rewards, Hilton Honors Gold
Benefits of Centurion Card?

Today I returned home from a trip and sitting on my porch was a Fedex package with a black Centurion envelope inside. Inside the black envelope was and invite for me and a guest to an "intimate evening with Elton John in concert" at the Wiltern Theater. Did anyone else get this invite? I know they did this on the east coast and this is their west coast gig. If you went please let me know how it was. This is by far the best "perk", usually it's a $500 gift card to Barney's or Diane Von Furstenburg.
Old Apr 8, 2010, 3:55 am

Programs: Starwood Platinum,Marriott Platinum, United Silver
Really hard to summarize how wonderful an evening it was. Third time I've seen Elton John but it is usually in an arena with 15,000 people, rather than in a theater. It was a very special, intimate feeling - and on my wife's birthday, to boot!

Clear your schedule and make sure you don't miss it.
Old Apr 8, 2010, 3:18 pm

Programs: Various
Now that is a cool benefit/invite!
Old Apr 8, 2010, 3:27 pm

Programs: Stuff
Usually the only thing I get through the post is an invite to pay off my balance.. I'd love it if amex gave us stuff like this in the UK..
Old Apr 8, 2010, 8:32 pm

Programs: Amex Plat, BMI Silver
Sweet deal. Does Plat ever get invites?
Old Apr 9, 2010, 11:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
When is the concert? It wasn't in my mailbox yesterday and I flew to Europe overnight.

I recently used the $1000 VCA card which was nice. But I also would have preferred tickets to EJ's event.
Old Apr 9, 2010, 12:22 pm

Originally Posted by stevens397
Really hard to summarize how wonderful an evening it was. Third time I've seen Elton John but it is usually in an arena with 15,000 people, rather than in a theater. It was a very special, intimate feeling - and on my wife's birthday, to boot!

Clear your schedule and make sure you don't miss it.
roflmao just spilled my coffee
thanks for the laugh
Old Apr 9, 2010, 1:37 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Amex Centurion, Hyatt Gold, SPG Gold, ICH Ambassador, Marriott Rewards, Hilton Honors Gold
um okay

Last edited by ydougher; Apr 12, 2010 at 6:16 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.