Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Apr 1, 2016, 7:16 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mia
This thread is closed. Click HERE for current offers.
Print Wikipost

Archived Referral Offers 2012 - 2024

Search this Thread

Old Oct 11, 2012, 8:21 am

Programs: Anything CC gives me
I'd be honored to refer you for the following US cards:

Starwood Preferred Guest (Personal):
  • Earn 10,000 bonus Starpoints with your first purchase on the Card.
  • Earn 15,000 bonus Starpoints when you spend $5,000 in the first six months on the Card.
    • Receive credit for 5 nights and 2 stays toward SPG elite status each year.
    • No annual fee first year.

Premier Rewards Gold:
    • 25,000 Membership Rewards bonus points after they spend $2,000 in 3 months.
      • 3x Membership Reward points on airfare, 2x on gas and groceries and 1x on all others.
      • No annual fee first year.

Blue Cash Preferred:
      • 150 Reward Dollars after $1000 spend in 3 months.
      • Fantastic everyday card, worth the annual fee if you spend more than $2500 a year on groceries (6% back), not counting gas and department store purchases, which has more cash back (3% vs 2%) as well compared to no annual fee version.
      • BUY GIFT CARDS AT GROCERY STORES TO SPEND AT EVERYWHERE ELSE FOR 6% DISCOUNT!

Hilton HHonors:
      • 40,000 HHonors Bonus Points after $750 spend in three months on their Hilton HHonors Card.
      • 6x points on all Hilton spend, gas, supermarkets, drugstores, cellphone/internet/cable bills; 3x points on everything else.
      • Automatic Hilton Silver Elite status and upgrade to Gold Elite status after $20k annual spend.
      • Access to special VIP/AXON award booking rates with card/status.
      • No annual fee.

Blue Sky:
      • 7,500 points (equivalent to $100 statement credit on travel purchase) after $1,000 spend in 90 days.
      • There is currently no public sign-up offer for this no annual fee version that I know of.
      • This card gets you essentially 1.33% back on all purchases.

Please PM me first and last name along with email address. Thank you so much!
      Old Oct 12, 2012, 12:14 pm

Programs: CX*GO, SPG Platinum
      Canadian Amex Referrals

I'd be happy to refer you for these Canadian cards:

The Platinum Card:
      • $699 annual fee
      • 60,000 points after $3,000 spending in 3 months
      • $200 travel credit ($400 in first membership year)
      • Permanent CX Gold
      • Priority Pass Prestige
      • 10,000 bonus points vs. off the street

Premier Rewards Gold:
      • FREE first year + $150 annual fee afterwards
      • 20,000 points after $500 spending
      • Get double points in travel, gas, groceries
      • 1 supp card always free, additional supp cards are free for the first year
      • 5,000 bonus points vs. off the street

SPG Credit Card:
      • $120 annual fee
      • 16,000 starpoints after $1,000 spending in 3 months (1,000 points more than off the street)

If you're interested, please feel free to use the link in my signature, or PM me your name and email and I'll shoot you a personalized referral within a day.

Thanks!

Last edited by stingray300; Nov 22, 2012 at 10:17 am
      Old Oct 17, 2012, 12:47 am

Programs: Amex mr, spg, delta, aeroplan
      I have a special referral for canadian platinum that gets 75000 points (same spending requirement as 60k offer. If your interested pm me your email
      Old Oct 17, 2012, 1:24 pm

I'd be happy to refer you for the following US cards:

Earn 10,000 bonus Starpoints with your first purchase on the Card.
      Earn 15,000 bonus Starpoints when you spend $5,000 in the first six months on the Card.
      25,000 points total when all done.
      Receive credit for 5 nights and 2 stays toward SPG elite status each year.
      No annual fee first year, then $65.

Premier Rewards Gold:
      25,000 Membership Rewards bonus points after they spend $2,000 in 3 months.
      27,000+ points (depending on category bonuses) when all done.
      3x Membership Reward points on airfare, 2x on gas and groceries and 1x on all others.
      No annual fee first year, then $175.

Please PM me your first and last name along with email address. Thanks!
      Old Oct 17, 2012, 1:27 pm

Originally Posted by njupenglian
      I'd be happy to refer you for the following US cards:

Earn 10,000 bonus Starpoints with your first purchase on the Card.
      Earn 15,000 bonus Starpoints when you spend $5,000 in the first six months on the Card.
      25,000 points total when all done.
      Receive credit for 5 nights and 2 stays toward SPG elite status each year.
      No annual fee first year, then $65.

Premier Rewards Gold:
      25,000 Membership Rewards bonus points after they spend $2,000 in 3 months.
      27,000+ points (depending on category bonuses) when all done.
      3x Membership Reward points on airfare, 2x on gas and groceries and 1x on all others.
      No annual fee first year, then $175.

Please PM me your first and last name along with email address. Thanks!
      I'm flattered you chose to copy and paste my post as your own for your first post on FT! Welcome to FT!
      Old Oct 17, 2012, 6:41 pm

Smile

Originally Posted by booyaa
      I'm flattered you chose to copy and paste my post as your own for your first post on FT! Welcome to FT!
      I like your version , Thanks! ^^^
      Old Oct 18, 2012, 10:40 am

Originally Posted by booyaa
      In all fairness, "Please PM me your first and last name along with email address. Thanks!" he thought of all by himself!
      Old Oct 18, 2012, 12:01 pm

Originally Posted by Simpleton
      In all fairness, "Please PM me your first and last name along with email address. Thanks!" he thought of all by himself!
      Nah, that he copied too.
      Old Oct 19, 2012, 1:31 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, SPG Plat; no plans for chasing any more airline status.
      Originally Posted by isherlock
      I have a special referral for canadian platinum that gets 75000 points (same spending requirement as 60k offer. If your interested pm me your email
      None of these CDN PLAT offers have the 1st year free, do they??
      Old Oct 19, 2012, 1:32 pm
      Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Occasional RTW club
      Originally Posted by ariyo15
      None of these CDN PLAT offers have the 1st year free, do they??
      Nope. I don't think any Platinum cards are EVER free for year 1.
      Old Oct 19, 2012, 3:48 pm

Programs: SPG Gold, HH Gold
      Hilton Honors Surpass Card (US - Amex)

Would love to offer you a referral for the US Hilton Honors Surpass Card from AMEX:

Earn 40,000 HHonors Bonus Points with your first purchase1 and earn 20,0000 HHonors Bonus Points if you spend $3,000 or more within the first 3 months of Cardmembership2. That's enough to get you two free reward nights.3

Earn 9 Hilton HHonors™ Bonus Points for every dollar of eligible purchases at any participating property within the Hilton Worldwide portfolio of brands

Earn 6 Hilton HHonors™ Bonus Points for every dollar of eligible purchases:

at U.S. stand-alone supermarkets
      at select major drugstores,
      on gasoline at U.S. stand-alone gas stations,
      for U.S. wireless and home telephone, cable TV and satellite TV service

You will receive 3 HHonors™ Bonus Points for each dollar of other eligible purchases. 4

Additional benefits of Cardmembership:

No blackout dates when redeeming for hotel stays
      Points have no expiration date6

Enjoy all these benefits and more with the Hilton HHonors™ Surpass Card from American Express for an annual fee of $75.

Please click on the link in my signature to apply. Your referral will hope in planning my honeymoon in December and is greatly appreciated!
      Old Oct 21, 2012, 2:38 am

As a German Resident i would really appreciate to refer you to any of the AMEX Cards for Germany! Just send me an PM and both of us will be happy ever after!
      Old Oct 21, 2012, 9:51 am
      Moderator: Travel Buzz

Ok, you folks know that I'm new around here, so this might be a dumb question, but do you ever worry that hackers might be providing links?
      Old Oct 21, 2012, 9:52 am

Originally Posted by StartinSanDiego
      Ok, you folks know that I'm new around here, so this might be a dumb question, but do you ever worry that hackers might be providing links?
      Referrals are sent through American Express; if the link you are about to click doesn'y say americanexpress or email.americanexpress dont click it!
      See the links in my signature? They are shortened google links. But once you click them it opens www.americanexpress.com.

Not so scary
      Old Oct 21, 2012, 11:21 am

Credit Card Referrals

I have used referral links in this thread for past credit card churns. I am happy to refer you for any of the following cards...

Starwood Preferred Guest American Express
      • 10,000 Bonus Points after First Purchase
      • 15,000 Bonus Points after you spend $5000 in 6 months.
      • 5 Points per Dollar at hotels and resorts participating in the SPG program
      • 1 Point per Dollar spend everywhere else
      • 5 Nights and 2 Stays Elite Status Credit
      • Annual Fee Waived ($65)

My opinion: This is my go-to card when making everyday purchases. 30,000 points can be redeemed for multiple nights at Starwood properties worldwide. Personally, I find the best use for Starwood points using the Cash & Points redemption to stretch my points further. The elite status credits make it easier to obtain status with SPG which means upgrades and amenities. Currently this is the best offer available.

Hilton American Express
      • 40,000 Bonus Points after spending $750 in 3 months
      • No Annual Fee
      • HHonors Silver Status
      • Access to AXON and GLON awards
      • 6 Points per Dollar at Hilton, gas, groceries, drug stores, wireless phone bills, internet bills and cable bills.
      • 3 Points per Dollar on all other purchases.

My opinion: This is a great card to have if you are a beginner. There is no annual fee, so you can use it to build your credit score. This card gives you access to the AXON awards and the GLON awards as a Hilton silver status. Get this card first, before upgrading to the Hilton Surpass card for another 50,000 points. There is a 50,000 points offer floating around, but as always your mileage may vary.

Blue Cash from American Express
      Sometimes it is better to save cash rather than earn points. I can refer you for the Blue Cash from American Express. The card comes with a $25 sign-up bonus...but that's not all. A couple months into cardmembership you can upgrade to the Blue Cash Preferred from American Express for 6% at supermarkets, 3% on gasoline and select major department stores. All other purchases earn 1% cashback. A trick is to purchase giftcards from a supermarket and use them to earn 6% cashback anywhere!

Please Private Message me, I have referrals ready to go...

Thank you for your consideration!

traveldealexpert

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.