Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

Admirals Club membership discounts / discount - aren't they wonderful...

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Admirals Club membership discounts / discount - aren't they wonderful...

Search this Thread

Old Apr 12, 2012, 12:03 pm

Programs: AA EXP
Originally Posted by imm2b
Try ACDM1Q12, it should be $100 off.
This works - Thanks!
Old Apr 21, 2012, 10:08 am

Programs: AA Gld 1MM; Marriott Silver; Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by rackerjoe
This works - Thanks!
Just tried it, didn't work. Code wasn't rejected, but it had no effect.
Old May 22, 2012, 11:30 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by imm2b
Try ACDM1Q12, it should be $100 off.
imm2b,
Thanks, worked for me!! ^
Old Jun 20, 2012, 11:51 am

SUMMERSAVE = $50 off annual AC membership, good thru 9/30/12
Old Jun 21, 2012, 11:06 am

Programs: UA 1K, AA Plat, WN A-list, AS MVP 75K, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by LovePrunes
SUMMERSAVE = $50 off annual AC membership, good thru 9/30/12

Worked great, thanks!
Old Jul 29, 2012, 8:49 pm

Anything current? I used to be a member a few years back, but haven't been part of it in a while. Going to be doing some travel with the wife and would love a discount. It would make layovers and international travel much easier!

Thx in advance!
Old Jul 29, 2012, 10:50 pm

Programs: AA (Plt Pro; 1.5 MM)
Originally Posted by scott0720
Anything current?
SUMMERSAVE, mentioned 2 posts above.
Old Jul 29, 2012, 11:08 pm

Programs: AA PLT/2MM, UA PLT, Inspirato, Wheels Up, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by aktchi
SUMMERSAVE, mentioned 2 posts above.
Has anyone had success using this code for a renewal, or is it only good for new memberships? I tried using it for my renewal, and it didn't change the price.
Old Aug 20, 2012, 4:35 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP MM, HH Diamond
just received this one
Traveling soon? We invite you to enjoy the service and comfort of our Admirals Club® lounges — an oasis of peace away from all of the airport hustle. Purchase a new annual Admirals Club® membership online today and save $50 on the annual membership fee*. Use promotion code 89SAVE online and then click the RECALCULATE button to receive the discount
Old Aug 20, 2012, 5:10 pm

Programs: AA Bonsai EXP (2.9 MM), AS MVPG
Originally Posted by holmedown
just received this one
Traveling soon? We invite you to enjoy the service and comfort of our Admirals Club® lounges — an oasis of peace away from all of the airport hustle. Purchase a new annual Admirals Club® membership online today and save $50 on the annual membership fee*. Use promotion code 89SAVE online and then click the RECALCULATE button to receive the discount
My kid (GLD status but ineligible for AC membership because of age), just got the same offer with same promo code but for $100 off a new membership. Must be targeted...
Old Aug 20, 2012, 9:23 pm

Programs: UA 1K and PP, AA PPro (3MM, former CK), Marriott Ambassador and LTT, Uber One
Anything current for a renewal? SUMMERSAVE was accepted for me, but didn't actually adjust the price.
Old Aug 22, 2012, 11:21 am
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by holmedown
just received this one
I got the same offer as a Plat. Tempting, tempting.
Old Aug 22, 2012, 11:37 am

Programs: AA (EP), Hilton (Diamond), Marriott Bonvoy (Titanium)
Originally Posted by norf9
Assuming there are no active discount codes, you might want to consider the citi executive card (http://www.aa.com/citiexecutive) . For the same $450 that the renewal costs, you get an admiral's club membership as well as a bunch of other perks.

From the price you are paying, I'm guessing that you do not have status on AA in which case, this card will give you almost all of the perks of gold (including Priority AAccess) in addition to your Admiral's club membership.
I'm not sure if the card gives an Admiral's Club membership or merely access. The distinction becomes important during irregular ops, as in my experience the AAngels scan the manifest of affected flights, looking for AC members and proactively accommodating them.
Old Aug 25, 2012, 4:04 pm

Programs: UA 1K and PP, AA PPro (3MM, former CK), Marriott Ambassador and LTT, Uber One
Originally Posted by scottmlew
Anything current for a renewal? SUMMERSAVE was accepted for me, but didn't actually adjust the price.
Unfortunately, I don't have the code, but an AAngel had something that got me (an EXP) $25 off my renewal. I was quite impressed, she actually had me tracked down in the club after finding it...when I originally spoke with the people at the desk, they weren't aware of any discounts for renewals.
Old Sep 10, 2012, 11:38 am

Programs: AA Plat Pro, UA Plat, VS Silver, Marriott Titanium, Hyatt Explorist
Originally Posted by TheDudeAbides
My kid (GLD status but ineligible for AC membership because of age), just got the same offer with same promo code but for $100 off a new membership. Must be targeted...
I got the $100 off promo, but the code only reduces the fee by $50.. Any chance I can get the full hundred off if I call?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.