Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

Admirals Club membership discounts / discount - aren't they wonderful...

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Admirals Club membership discounts / discount - aren't they wonderful...

Search this Thread

Old Nov 7, 2011, 7:34 am
LRD

Programs: AA Plat/6MM, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond
Enrollment bonus QPD11: 3K AAdvantage Miles for Joining by 31 December - Targeted(?)

You are invited to become an Admirals Club® member. Whether you're traveling for business or pleasure, you can enjoy an oasis of peace – away from all the airport hustle. It's easy to become a member, just register for the promotion by clicking on the Register button below using with promotion code QPD11. Then purchase your new annual Admirals Club membership by clicking on the Purchase Now button below by December 31, 2011 to earn 3,000 AAdvantage miles.

This offer is valid only for the recipients of the AAdvantage November Quarterly Print Mailing Newsletter. AAdvantage members must register for the promotion using promotion code QPD11 and become a new annual Admirals Club member between November 1, 2011 and December 31, 2011 to qualify for the 3,000 AAdvantage miles. Membership must be purchased online. Offer not valid for in-club purchase. This promotion is not valid for 30 Day Membership, renewal annual membership or adding a spouse to an existing Admirals Club membership. This AAdvantage mile offer cannot be used in conjunction with another discount or promotional offer. No retroactive credits apply. Admirals Club memberships are nonrefundable and nontransferable. Customer must be 18 years old to purchase an Admirals Club membership. AAdvantage miles will post within 6 – 8 weeks after the end of this promotional offer. These miles do not count toward elite status qualification.

Link to aa.com.
Old Dec 1, 2011, 3:46 pm

Programs: AA EXP/CK, SPG LT Platinum(RIP), Marriott Bonvoy Titanium, Hilton Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle
Anyone have a current discount code that can be used for Club membership renewal?

Thanks
Old Dec 2, 2011, 2:27 pm

Programs: AA PPro, 1MM
$50 discount for new membership + 1 free visit

Just got an offer in the mail -- seems targeted. Is this usual practice for new memberships or something new to drum up business in the current Ch. 11 era?
Old Dec 7, 2011, 10:36 am

Programs: AA EXP and Eurostar Carte Blanche
Here you go…

Your Admirals Club® membership expires soon. In order to continue enjoying the many exceptional amenities of the lounge, you must renew your membership by 01/31/2012. As a special offer, if you renew online by December 31, 2011, and pay with a credit card, we’ll take an additional $25 off your already discounted annual fee… Enter promotion code DEC25 in the Promotion Code box and then click the Recalculate button to receive the discount when you purchase your membership online.
Old Dec 15, 2011, 1:39 pm

my credit card was changed during the year, and now my auto renewale did not go through. Was out of the country. Now i am back. Will Admirals Club let me renew at $300 or make me pay the $350 as an EXP?
Old Dec 29, 2011, 6:54 pm

Programs: AA (EP), Hilton (Diamond), Marriott Bonvoy (Titanium)
Originally Posted by WrLdTrvLnIndian
my credit card was changed during the year, and now my auto renewale did not go through. Was out of the country. Now i am back. Will Admirals Club let me renew at $300 or make me pay the $350 as an EXP?
I suspect you'll have a much easier time if it has been less than 30 days since your membership elapsed. Even if it has been longer, I'd give it a try, especially if you can point to several prior renewals. Let us know how it goes.
Old Dec 30, 2011, 11:29 am

Programs: AA PLT; DL GLD; Hertz #1; Hilton Diamond
I usually use miles to buy the club, do any of the discounts ever allow a miles discount when purchasing?
Old Dec 30, 2011, 11:42 am

Programs: AA EXP 4MM, Piper Dakota, Admirals Club, Hyatt Glob, Hilton Gold, Wyndham Diamond
Originally Posted by ExpatExp
Here you go…
Thank you ExpatExp for saving me $25
Old Jan 4, 2012, 8:01 am

Programs: AA EXP, Hilton Diamond, Hertz Five Star, Avis First
$300 New Membership for EXP at STL Admirals Club

I just signed up for a new membership today at the STL Admirals Club.

The AAngel used some coupon ( I did not ask her the code) and saved me $50 off the signup

So, not bad at all!

Just go ask the other AAngels and they should all have access to the same offer
Old Jan 5, 2012, 2:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA:EXP/1MM. Accor/Radisson:Silver; HH:Gold; ICH:Plt Amb.
Has any AC member gotten an email with the renewal discount code for this month? I'm wondering if it's JAN25 (since December's was DEC25). But it seems like it changes each year. I think the December before that, it was DC25.
Old Jan 5, 2012, 3:01 pm

Originally Posted by anabolism
I suspect you'll have a much easier time if it has been less than 30 days since your membership elapsed. Even if it has been longer, I'd give it a try, especially if you can point to several prior renewals. Let us know how it goes.
i was able to get them to renew it for me. Funny thing was that the agent said that Auto-Renewal never existed and hence mine didn't auto renew. Its a new thing starting now. In my head i was like, he has no idea what he is talking about. I even told him that doesn't sound right cuz it happens every year, but he insisted that it was starting this year that they introduced the auto-renewal feature. But whatever it is, it worked out and got it to renew instead of a new membership.
Old Jan 5, 2012, 4:04 pm

Programs: AA EXP, 3MM AA, Admirals Club
I received $25 off my annual fee of $300 when I renewed at a certain Admirals Club. Yes, I knew the person who renewed for me, but had no idea about any promo. Very nice of them to knock off $25, though.
Old Jan 5, 2012, 4:07 pm

Programs: AA EXP, 3MM AA, Admirals Club
Originally Posted by phazedowt
Just got an offer in the mail -- seems targeted. Is this usual practice for new memberships or something new to drum up business in the current Ch. 11 era?
I got those all the time when I was not a member, or when I let my membership lapse, going back to 1997. Not targeted or special by any means at all.
Old Jan 6, 2012, 2:21 am

Programs: AA (EP), Hilton (Diamond), Marriott Bonvoy (Titanium)
Originally Posted by WrLdTrvLnIndian
i was able to get them to renew it for me. Funny thing was that the agent said that Auto-Renewal never existed and hence mine didn't auto renew. Its a new thing starting now. In my head i was like, he has no idea what he is talking about. I even told him that doesn't sound right cuz it happens every year, but he insisted that it was starting this year that they introduced the auto-renewal feature. But whatever it is, it worked out and got it to renew instead of a new membership.
Glad it worked out for you!
Old Jan 9, 2012, 3:30 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold
Thanks for the tip!

Originally Posted by panjabi
I just signed up for a new membership today at the STL Admirals Club.

The AAngel used some coupon ( I did not ask her the code) and saved me $50 off the signup

So, not bad at all!

Just go ask the other AAngels and they should all have access to the same offer
This worked for me too. I inquired about "any discounts for new members?" and she combined a $50 promo with my Platinum rate, so I got it for $350

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.