Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

Received 2 AA eVouchers and don't know why

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 22, 2017, 12:58 pm
Original Poster

Hi, I've just returned from vacations to NY and Orlando with my kids, and checking my email I see 2 emails from AA with eVouchers, with USD 468.60 on each one, and I don't know exactly why they gave me them. I had different reservations, one pay ticket from EZE-JFK MIA-EZE for me, another with same route but as an award for my 3 kids. And then another one (Paid) from JFK-MCO.
The only flight with issues was JFK-MCO, that was cancelled twice because of the hurricane... but I haven't complain about it... just called to be rebooked.
Then I see those 2 emails saying "Here is the voucher we promised..."
Is it a compensation for the flight that was cancelled? why I got to? we were a total of 5 in that PNR...
Both emails have a reference number at the bottom AA Ref# 1-2530025xxxx ... is there a way to check it? I want to see if this compensation if for this specific flight, just for me, or I should get a compensation for all 5 in same res.
thanks!
Old Sep 22, 2017, 3:10 pm

Programs: AA EP
Did u call and ask AA?

Originally Posted by pchemes
Hi, I've just returned from vacations to NY and Orlando with my kids, and checking my email I see 2 emails from AA with eVouchers, with USD 468.60 on each one, and I don't know exactly why they gave me them. I had different reservations, one pay ticket from EZE-JFK MIA-EZE for me, another with same route but as an award for my 3 kids. And then another one (Paid) from JFK-MCO.
The only flight with issues was JFK-MCO, that was cancelled twice because of the hurricane... but I haven't complain about it... just called to be rebooked.
Then I see those 2 emails saying "Here is the voucher we promised..."
Is it a compensation for the flight that was cancelled? why I got to? we were a total of 5 in that PNR...
Both emails have a reference number at the bottom AA Ref# 1-2530025xxxx ... is there a way to check it? I want to see if this compensation if for this specific flight, just for me, or I should get a compensation for all 5 in same res.
thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.