Can I get MCE access on Expedia?

Old Jun 28, 2017, 7:59 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Oneworld
Can I get MCE access on Expedia?

I am BAEC Silver and I can't the BA site to show prices that are even close to those offered by Expedia. So, can I book with Expedia and then use my BAEC Silver to get access to the MCE seats (in the same way that I could if I were to book using the BA site)?. Thanks for your consideration of my question.
Old Jun 28, 2017, 8:11 am

Programs: AA EXP
Originally Posted by BrianWBrazil
I am BAEC Silver and I can't the BA site to show prices that are even close to those offered by Expedia. So, can I book with Expedia and then use my BAEC Silver to get access to the MCE seats (in the same way that I could if I were to book using the BA site)?. Thanks for your consideration of my question.
I'm not sure if MCE seat selection will work via Expedia, but you can definitely use the record locator to bring up the reservation on AA.com and pick seats there.
Old Jun 28, 2017, 8:18 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Oneworld
Yes, sorry for the misdirection; I meant after buying from EX, entering the AA site and selecting MCE seats using my BAEC Silver number against the locator reference Thanks for your help.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.