Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

Aircraft Change A330 to 767-300 on PHL to ZRH

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Aircraft Change A330 to 767-300 on PHL to ZRH

Search this Thread

Old Jul 24, 2016, 2:35 pm

Programs: AA, BA, Admirals, Accor, HHG, Global Entry
Smile

Originally Posted by Fanjet
There's now a PHL-IAD flight? Or are you flying PHL-DCA/IAD-LHR?
Yes, PHL-DCA and transfer. No directs that I know of. Apologies. Arrival @DCA is somwhere around 1240 and outbound from IAD is about 1830. With a 30 minute transfer and the layover about 6 hours, I have plenty of time to fart around. This is my first flight out of IAD. I am an Admirals Club Member and flying First anyways, so it wouldnt really matter, but I havent looked into it and want to know if BA or AA has any IAD clubs. Anybody?
I suppose it is a topic for another thread, but it seems you may know.

Kind regards
Old Jul 25, 2016, 2:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA:EXP/1MM. Accor/Radisson:Silver; HH:Gold; ICH:Plt Amb.
Originally Posted by JMGPhila
Yes, PHL-DCA and transfer. No directs that I know of. Apologies. Arrival @DCA is somwhere around 1240 and outbound from IAD is about 1830. With a 30 minute transfer and the layover about 6 hours, I have plenty of time to fart around. This is my first flight out of IAD. I am an Admirals Club Member and flying First anyways, so it wouldnt really matter, but I havent looked into it and want to know if BA or AA has any IAD clubs. Anybody?
I suppose it is a topic for another thread, but it seems you may know.

Kind regards
BA has a nice lounge at IAD. It sits right next to where the Admiral's Club used to be.
Old Jul 25, 2016, 7:55 am

Smile

BA has a nice lounge at IAD. It sits right next to where the Admiral's Club used to be.
Thanks for the information! Happy to find out there will be somewhere to hang for a couple of hours. Does it have views of the runway? It will be a deciding factor in whether I will head right there after landing DCA (6 hours pre-IAD flight) or if I will go see some monuments first. Philly may be rather close to DC, but I have been too busy to visit since I moved to Philly.
Old Jul 25, 2016, 1:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA:EXP/1MM. Accor/Radisson:Silver; HH:Gold; ICH:Plt Amb.
Originally Posted by JMGPhila
Thanks for the information! Happy to find out there will be somewhere to hang for a couple of hours. Does it have views of the runway? It will be a deciding factor in whether I will head right there after landing DCA (6 hours pre-IAD flight) or if I will go see some monuments first. Philly may be rather close to DC, but I have been too busy to visit since I moved to Philly.
It has views of the main terminal building. The runways you can partially see from the sides. I haven't been in it since they refurbished it. But I think someone posted that it now has First pre-flight dining. Maybe check BA's website for the details.
Old Jul 26, 2016, 3:37 pm

Thumbs up

It has views of the main terminal building. The runways you can partially see from the sides. I haven't been in it since they refurbished it. But I think someone posted that it now has First pre-flight dining. Maybe check BA's website for the details.
Will do, Thanks! That would be nice after a morning flight and during a 6 hour layover to get a good meal in.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.