Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Envoy E175 Routes

Search this Thread

Old Nov 27, 2015, 8:27 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, LT PLT 2.6MM, HHonors Lifetime Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle
Envoy E175 Routes

As of today, two E175's appear to have been delivered to AA and will be flown by Envoy (N220NN and N221NN do not appear to be flying yet according to Flight Aware). More and more CR7's continue to disappear from ORD and are being transferred to PSA. I am assuming these new E175's will be based in DFW, however I am wondering if we will see any of these in ORD, or more Republic E175's? Something has to replace CR7's on some of the routes...

Last edited by akarneboge; Nov 27, 2015 at 9:14 pm
Old Nov 27, 2015, 8:51 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Globalist, HHonors Gold, Marriott Gold, Hertz PC
Speaking of small jets, when are CRJ (CRJ-200) going away. That's about the only equipment I go out of my way to avoid.

Glad to see E175s coming. If you're not in mainline, that's the way to do it.
Old Nov 27, 2015, 9:51 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, LT PLT 2.6MM, HHonors Lifetime Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle
Originally Posted by swingspan
Speaking of small jets, when are CRJ (CRJ-200) going away. That's about the only equipment I go out of my way to avoid.

Glad to see E175s coming. If you're not in mainline, that's the way to do it.
I wish they would. I'm fine with the CR7's or 9's though as they have first. If I have to fly a one class RJ, I'm also fine with the E145. But those CRJ's are just awful.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.