Loyalty Point Rewards out of stock....

Old Jan 29, 2024, 9:16 am
Original Poster
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AA Exec Plat, Marriott Plat, Priority Club Plat, HHonors Diamond, Avis CC
Loyalty Point Rewards out of stock....

Does anyone know if the loyalty point rewards ever get restocked? I have my 250k reward for 2 options, but all of the Bose items are out of stock and those are pretty much the only things that I'd want this year. I emailed AA to ask if they will have more available and they said that they didn't know. Even the Admirals Club reward is "out of stock".
Old Jan 29, 2024, 1:00 pm

Programs: AA EXP; SQ Gold
That's bad for multiple reasons.

1) Too many people getting EP (less upgrades, longer phone line waits, etc)
2) Too many people filling up the ACs
3) Less incentive for EPs near the 250k to earn up to 250k in the last month of the program year

I feel like loyalty makes less and less sense, given the gamification, especially for those of us who actually earn status by flying on the plane.
ConstellationClass likes this.
Old Jan 29, 2024, 1:26 pm
dw

Programs: DL Plat, AA Plat Pro, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond Amb
It’s odd that the AC reward would be out of stock since that’s not something dependent on a vendor. Unless AA only internally budgeted for X number to be given away for the year.
onlyquestions likes this.
Old Jan 29, 2024, 3:12 pm

Programs: AA EXP; 1W Emerald; HHonors Diamond; Marriott Gold; UA dirt
This happened last year too.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.