Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

OW Premium Economy redemptions with award charts

Old Oct 30, 2019, 10:58 am
Original Poster

Programs: Costco Executive, RaceTrac Sultan of Soda, Chick-fil-A Red

https://onemileatatime.com/aadvantag...conomy-awards/

As per OMAAT, AA has now launched Oneworld awards to redeem with a chart. A positive is no devaluation on Business class redemptions yet.
Effective immediately PE awards on BA, CX, IB, JL and QF in addition to AA are available with according pricing in the award chart. As per the article the only one that seems to be bookable on AA.com right now is BA.

IMO publishing an award chart on these is a good sign that dynamic pricing won't be introduced until later. Hope AA takes this as an opportunity to set themselves apart from the competition.

Last edited by miamiflyer8; Oct 31, 2019 at 8:11 am
Old Oct 30, 2019, 11:30 am

Only BA is available online, apparently, so who cares. Not clear if others are available by calling.
Old Oct 30, 2019, 12:32 pm

all the hype for nothing. Wish I could book some of JAL's premium economy space.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.