Community
Wiki Posts
Search

E-Ticket "First CL"..what does the CL mean?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 16, 2003, 3:22 pm
LLZ
Original Poster

E-Ticket "First CL"..what does the CL mean?

I have two e-tickets that say this.
Old Apr 16, 2003, 3:23 pm

Programs: AA 2MM LT PLT, DL PM, BA Gold, UA Gold, Bonvoy LT PLT
First CL = First Class
Old Apr 16, 2003, 4:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP 3MM, Lifetime Platinum, Marriott Titanium, HH Gold
The Sabre programming can differ slightly depending upon whether you have an eticket that you get in the mail, receive by email, or print out at the airport. Sometimes it says "First" and sometimes it says "First CL." It's all the same.

For the same programming differences and/or limitations, the BP printers at some locations (especially international) do not print the elite watermarks on the BPs.
Old Apr 17, 2003, 5:33 am

Programs: AA EP 3MM, UA Silver, Bonvoy LT TIT, Hyatt Explorist, HH Silver, Caesars PLT
Noticed this at LAS.

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by ESpen36:
For the same programming differences and/or limitations, the BP printers at some locations (especially international) do not print the elite watermarks on the BPs.</font>
Old Apr 17, 2003, 7:37 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Platinum (3MM), QF Lifetime Gold, Bonvoy Lifetime Platinum, Ex-Hyatt Diamond
CL=Club.

You are part of a very special club. Royal VIP treatment.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.