New AA.com feature - login with FFN OR e-mail address

Old Nov 9, 2012, 1:03 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Amb Elite & LT Titanium, Hilton Diamond
Brilliant. I guess AA IT doesn't do a complete test of the new functionality. Great timing with a portion of the population trying to take advantage of AATHX.

We had been working on 6 reservations over the past week, and just finished booking everything yesterday, apparently just in time, before they messed up the reservations page.
Old Nov 9, 2012, 1:37 pm

Programs: AA P-Pro, Chase SP, SPG Gold
It seems like the travel deals are new as well, in that they list prices by round-trips and not one-ways.

My reservations are missing as well, grrr.

As an added datapoint, all the reservations are still in the iPad app and iPhone app.
Old Nov 9, 2012, 2:00 pm

Programs: AA exp, UA 1p, DL gold, HH diamond
Maybe this will mean the "remember me" checkbox will stop being so hit or miss in terms of not always remembering my FF#. And if that translates to the android app, I will be thrilled!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.