Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > American Airlines | AAdvantage (Pre-Consolidation with USAir)
Reload this Page >

Please Help Me Be the Grand Prize Winner of the 2011 Road Warrior Competition

Please Help Me Be the Grand Prize Winner of the 2011 Road Warrior Competition

Old Nov 5, 2011, 10:10 pm

Location: DCA's home, AA hubs and spokes are where you'll usually find me
Programs: AA EXP, SPG Plat
I voted! (I feel like I should have a sticker now).
Old Nov 5, 2011, 10:46 pm

Programs: AA PLT/2MM, UA PLT, Inspirato, Wheels Up, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold, Amex Plat
I voted for you. Best of luck!
Old Nov 6, 2011, 12:35 am

Voted, thanks to the admins for running the second sweepstakes!
Old Nov 6, 2011, 1:47 am

Programs: AA Plat, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Plat, SPG, National Exec
Voted for one of the FTers
Old Nov 6, 2011, 9:02 am
nhg
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP 3.8MM, 2012 AA Road Warrior
One of the problems with selling through distributors is that they often don't like to disclose where they sell your product so that you can't just jump ship to another distributor and take away their business. That of course doesn't allow you to offer your customers an up to date stores finder. So, we are often months behind on the store finder until we hear from a customer or other source that Three Twins is available in a given location. Sad. I know.

Originally Posted by TWA884
Three Twins' website does not show the ice cream available at the Whole Foods store nearest to my house, however, I checked when I was at the store today and found several flavors of it stocked in the freezer.
Old Nov 6, 2011, 9:08 am

Programs: AA EXP, AA Lifetime Gold, Marriott Platinum
Just voted......anyone who makes ice cream gets my vote

Good luck!
Old Nov 6, 2011, 9:11 am
nhg
Original Poster

I do not yet have distribution in the Midwest Whole Foods region. I only opened my factory in Feb 2010 (the business was just scoop shops before then and Bay Area) distribution and sell in 4 Whole Foods Regions...Northern California, Pacific Northwest, Southern Pacific (Southern California, Nevada, Arizona and Hawaii) and the Rocky Mountain Region. You can find Three Twins in the Chicago area and the Midwest and East Coast at The Fresh Market.

I am meeting with Whole Foods National next week, so if all goes well, Flyertalkers everywhere will be able to get Three Twins.

Originally Posted by TWA884
Three Twins' website does not show the ice cream available at the Whole Foods store nearest to my house, however, I checked when I was at the store today and found several flavors of it stocked in the freezer.
Old Nov 6, 2011, 9:14 am

Programs: AA EXP 3.4MM, BAEC, UAMP, Skyteam (<10k) HH Gold, IHG Plat, Hertz Gold, GE/TSA TT
I went for the Ice Cream King, (3 Twins is good stuff!), the rowing and the SFO connection.

After seeing "Runaway Jury" a few years back, I find it hard to vote for a jury consultant... and working with your mother-in-law, jeez!
apologies to Clare and Bruce, but i just cant' ignore the tasty ice cream
Old Nov 6, 2011, 9:57 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Matre-plongeur des Muccis
With tongue firmly in cheek, he said...

Sorry, you're ineligible for the SWUs drawing!

Seriously this is a tough audience, friends. Many here are thoroughly conditioned by the made-to-order sundaes in F, and some even to the pre-made rime ice cups AA offers for dessert. So, guess what may happen with folks who manufacture some really good ice cream?

OTOH, good financial advice, and advice on how to avoid jury duty - priceless!

Originally Posted by mikelat
sorry, I decided to abstain from voting
Old Nov 6, 2011, 12:44 pm

Programs: AA--EXP, SPG--Plat
Originally Posted by billgrates3

After seeing "Runaway Jury" a few years back, I find it hard to vote for a jury consultant...
If it helps, 90 percent of what I do consists of pre-trial focus groups and mock trials. I rarely pick juries -- and when I do, I swear I don't set fire to their apartments!
Old Nov 6, 2011, 1:25 pm

Programs: AA EXP 2.0MM
One for the entrepreneur

My vote for Neal.

Let's get some of that ice cream on AA!
Old Nov 6, 2011, 2:36 pm

Programs: DJ, QF, SPG, Hilton
If I live in the US, I'd vote for Claire (blue925). She's good fun, has great knowledge on fish tacos and if she can't teach you how to get out of jury duty, why wouldn't you vote for her?

She's one cool chick, funny with a dash of craziness. I was lucky to have met her earlier in the year.

P.S. Ice cream makes you fat, especially if you sit on a plane all the time.
Old Nov 6, 2011, 3:15 pm

Programs: AA EXP 2.5MM National EE
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2.1; en-us; SPH-D700 Build/FROYO) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Great story!

I voted!
Old Nov 6, 2011, 3:40 pm
nhg
Original Poster

Fat, yes. But also inconceivably happy.

And really, I think it's those warm mixed nuts that are largely responsible for obesity in America.

Originally Posted by Leumas
If I live in the US, I'd vote for Claire (blue925). She's good fun, has great knowledge on fish tacos and if she can't teach you how to get out of jury duty, why wouldn't you vote for her?

She's one cool chick, funny with a dash of craziness. I was lucky to have met her earlier in the year.

P.S. Ice cream makes you fat, especially if you sit on a plane all the time.
Old Nov 6, 2011, 6:21 pm

got 5 votes

from all our family members.. who believe ice cream should be it's own "food group". Can't wait to try it out in the CT area now that we've finally "thawed out" from not having heat from our local storm.

Good luck in your quest.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.