Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > American Airlines | AAdvantage (Pre-Consolidation with USAir)
Reload this Page >

AA Gift Cards - Save 10% @ Costco [only remaining supply left - phasing out]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AA Gift Cards - Save 10% @ Costco [only remaining supply left - phasing out]

Search this Thread

Old May 20, 2011, 9:36 pm

Programs: AA L.T. PLT
Originally Posted by FWAAA
I bought all but one of the Westlake Village store's inventory this morning. The manager working the cage thought that they would get more but had no idea when that might happen.
ALL but one? They must have gotten more in inventory because I got one at lunch time and they still had plenty then.
Old May 21, 2011, 8:58 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AA (Gold), Alaska MVP, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Plat, IHG Plat, SPG Gold,
Just asked the Rockwall, Texas Costco (DFW area). They didn't know anything about them.
Old May 21, 2011, 12:10 pm

Programs: AA 2MM former EXP - driven away by "Enhancements", MVPG75, Hilton Diamond
None at Seattle sodo location

Bummer
Old May 21, 2011, 12:11 pm

Programs: AA Ex Platinum, AA million miler, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium, UA Silver
Also use your AA Amex card for miles.
Old May 21, 2011, 2:31 pm

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9630/5.0.0.975 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105)

Pentagon City people: After I couldn't find them, I asked customer service whether they were in stock. The employee had no idea what I was talking about, but when I gave her them item number, she told me they're out of stock but are expected to be replenished on Tuesday. Guess I'll be back
Old May 21, 2011, 3:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS, AA, UA, AGR S (former 75K, GLD, 1K, and S+, now an elite peon)
Friend who works at Costco looked up Pentagon City's stock yesterday and it showed 4 available. In the Pentagon City store right now and didn't see any cardboard placards hanging. I might ask about the item number at the front of the store, though; will report if any left.
Old May 21, 2011, 3:37 pm

None at Kansas City Costcos.
Old May 21, 2011, 3:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS, AA, UA, AGR S (former 75K, GLD, 1K, and S+, now an elite peon)
Originally Posted by jackal
Friend who works at Costco looked up Pentagon City's stock yesterday and it showed 4 available. In the Pentagon City store right now and didn't see any cardboard placards hanging. I might ask about the item number at the front of the store, though; will report if any left.
Just checked with a supervisor up front--none in stock but 25 on order with an arrival date of May 25.
Old May 21, 2011, 4:44 pm

Programs: AS 100K, AA Gold, IC Diamond AMB, HH Diamond
Mtn View sold out early Saturday

We picked up 6 but by the time we got through checkout they were all sold out. The supervisor who refunded us said one guy bought 20 yesterday, and he had already refunded someone before us for 6!

They pulled the display down while we were there. He said his manager was trying to buy more.
Old May 21, 2011, 6:12 pm

Originally Posted by TheBeerHunter
We picked up 6 but by the time we got through checkout they were all sold out. The supervisor who refunded us said one guy bought 20 yesterday, and he had already refunded someone before us for 6!

They pulled the display down while we were there. He said his manager was trying to buy more.
You don't need to pick up six of the cardboard thingees. You can just tell them you want 6 of them. I just got 10 of them at the Costco in Hawthorne, CA. They had plenty. I possibly could have purchased more, but I didn't want to run up my credit card too much this month. Instant 10% off. Woohoo!
Old May 21, 2011, 6:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Westlake Village still had them this morning. Maybe I should stock up and ebay them...
Old May 21, 2011, 8:16 pm

Originally Posted by blase
I'll investigate the Costco in the Schaumburg, IL area tomorrow!! This could be huge!
not found at Naperville, IL. Have you found any at Schaumburg?
Old May 21, 2011, 11:44 pm
Moderator: Coupon Connection & S.P.A.M

Programs: Destination Unknown, TSA Disparager Diamond (LTDD)
Hawaii Kai Costco - no mo'!
Old May 21, 2011, 11:50 pm

Programs: AA EXP>2m, Alaska MVP, Virgin Gold, Delta Gold, Starwood Gold, Cathay Pacific Silver
Smile

Originally Posted by azepine00
Westlake Village still had them this morning. Maybe I should stock up and ebay them...
Not much of a profit margin there...
Old May 22, 2011, 1:13 am

One nit about these gift cards - "Itinerary must be purchased and originate in United States, Puerto Rico, or US Virgin Islands." We fly TATL somewhat often but always originate westbound from Europe/UK because of pricing.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.