Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Letter I got from AA...RE: Commendating ORD GAs....

Search this Thread

Old Jan 30, 2006, 10:22 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP-1MM, SPG Gld, HH Silver, Skymiles, Marriott Silver, Hyatt GP Plat , CO Peon, Hertz 5 Star
Letter I got from AA...RE: Commendating ORD GAs....

I received this e-mail letter from AA Customer Service. It seems pretty personalized however it may just be a form letter where they insert flight numbers and such. If not it would be nice if we could get such personalized letters when we complain about service cut backs.

January 30, 2006

Dear Mr. Chsb:

Thank you for your commendations for the agents working at the gate for flight 67 on January 19 at ORD. I am glad things worked out so well for you and your traveling companion.

Each of the employees you mentioned is receiving a copy of your letter; I know they will be delighted to learn how their actions created such a positive impression. It is also a pleasure to add my thanks to yours.

Mr. Chsb, please be assured we are all working hard to provide the high quality service you have every right to expect when traveling on American.

Sincerely,

Ms. Anne XXXX
Customer Relations
American Airlines

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.