Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

New York LGA / La Guardia Int'l. Airport Terminal B Admirals Club (master thread)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old May 1, 2015, 7:03 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Prospero
Signed in members with 90 days / 90 posts can edit this Wikipost; wiki contents may be printed by using the (lower right wiki corner)Link to LGA information on aa.com.Link to LGA web site

The New York La Guardia International Airport Terminal B Admirals Club is in Concourse A "Near gates 31 and 32, after security".
The hours are posted on aa.com Link

Amenities include:
  • Complimentary Wi-Fi
  • PCs with Internet access
  • Food for Purchase
  • Showers
Print Wikipost

New York LGA / La Guardia Int'l. Airport Terminal B Admirals Club (master thread)

Search this Thread

Old Apr 5, 2009, 6:03 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage
Original Poster

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis

LGA / La Guardia International Airport Terminal B Concourse D Admirals Club
Old Jul 12, 2012, 5:03 pm
Moderator: New York City and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA PLT, Natl EC
LGA Admirals Club Renovations

Finally getting around to posting a photo I took back in May of the renovated LGA AC!

Old Sep 18, 2012, 8:54 am

Programs: UA Gold MM, AA EXP, Delta Platinum, Marriott Titanium, HHonors Diamond, Natl EE, Hertz Platinum
Did that C/D connector ever get built or is it still the case if flying out of Concourse C one has to gain access to Concourse D to go to the AC lounge and then exit and re-enter security for your flight?
Old Sep 18, 2012, 10:06 am
Suspended

Programs: AAdvantage PP
Originally Posted by JohnnyP
Did that C/D connector ever get built or is it still the case if flying out of Concourse C one has to gain access to Concourse D to go to the AC lounge and then exit and re-enter security for your flight?
No connector, you will need to reclear Security.
Old Oct 9, 2012, 3:41 am
Suspended

Per the staff this morning at the LGA AC, the opening of a C AC is on hold. Didn't ask if it was an AA or PA thing.
Old Oct 22, 2012, 2:23 pm
Suspended

I noticed that on aa.com its shows the LGA AC having showers (the shower icon is on the amenities key.) Did I miss something in the renovation of the AC?
Old Oct 22, 2012, 4:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP 3MM, Lifetime Platinum, Marriott Titanium, HH Gold
Originally Posted by newyorkgeorge
I noticed that on aa.com its shows the LGA AC having showers (the shower icon is on the amenities key.) Did I miss something in the renovation of the AC?

No showers at the LGA club to my knowledge. Not really needed at these domestic clubs that serve exclusively shorthaul routes. (longest route is LGA-DFW, as far as I know)

DCA is another one without showers. Again, not really needed. Can always shower at the hub clubs in between connecting flights when traveling longhaul.
Old Jan 2, 2013, 3:16 pm
Senior Moderator and Moderator: American AAdvantage & TravelBuzz

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Titanium
This was mentioned in a JFK Admirals Club thread, so wanted to provide a copy of tylerdurden4543's information here also:

Originally Posted by tylerdurden4543
LGA AC now has a shower. It's brand new with the renovations. It's a shower "room" right before you go into the bathrooms. Quite nice but imagine there could be a line being only one.
Old Jun 3, 2013, 10:30 am

Programs: AA PLAT 2MM, MR TITANIUM 2M, HH DIA, Hyatt EXP, BW DIA, IC AMB, IHG PLAT, UA GLD
Originally Posted by JohnnyP
Anyone know status on above connector?
Old Jun 3, 2013, 10:40 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by fmkgb
Anyone know status on above connector?
There was a plan for a C AC, however, the bankruptcy had put that on hold. Now the merger will probably also put that plan hold. LGA is going to be one airport that putting the US/AA operation together will cause significant logistics issues.
Old Jun 3, 2013, 11:27 am
Suspended

Programs: BA GGL, AA 1MM LT GLD, SPG PLAT, National Exec Selc, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Plat, Marriott Silver
Originally Posted by newyorkgeorge
There was a plan for a C AC, however, the bankruptcy had put that on hold. Now the merger will probably also put that plan hold. LGA is going to be one airport that putting the US/AA operation together will cause significant logistics issues.
Is it confirmed that construction stopped/never started on the AC in C?

Agree on the AA/US situation being a mess. So long as the solution isn't to stick the Shuttle into the Marine terminal (as DL originally wanted to do as part of the swap), it will eventually work out ok I think. I wonder if the combined AA/US/US Shuttle operation could operate out of C and D in the CTA (kicking UA over to the current US gates). Or, you could probably reshuffle both UA and ex-CO over to the US gates giving AA the ability to take a few gates in B too (I think CO is in A but someone could probably easily move from B to A).
Old Jun 3, 2013, 2:50 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by sts603
Is it confirmed that construction stopped/never started on the AC in C?

Agree on the AA/US situation being a mess. So long as the solution isn't to stick the Shuttle into the Marine terminal (as DL originally wanted to do as part of the swap), it will eventually work out ok I think. I wonder if the combined AA/US/US Shuttle operation could operate out of C and D in the CTA (kicking UA over to the current US gates). Or, you could probably reshuffle both UA and ex-CO over to the US gates giving AA the ability to take a few gates in B too (I think CO is in A but someone could probably easily move from B to A).
Never started. I would think that UA would want to get its gates together so there will probably a shift between UA/AA/US. However, I tend to doubt that C & D together could handle the combined mainline and RJ operations. AA used to run some mainline out of C before it went to 99% hub flying. And of course the issue of connections becomes even more problematic. IIRC AA in the past has offered to pay for a connector but the PA in all of its profound stupidity has refused. AA could also do a shuttle bus but again there will likely be some pencil pushing moron at the PA that would nix that common sense solution.
Old Jun 3, 2013, 3:00 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold, Hertz PC, AMEX PLT
I wish they would at least put TSA PreCheck in both C and D. They would at least make clearing security twice not a big deal. At least when I was there a few weeks ago, only D had precheck.
Old Jun 3, 2013, 3:09 pm

Programs: AA 1MM; DL DM; Global Entry; MR Gold; HH Gold; Nat'l EC
Originally Posted by dmbtr3
I wish they would at least put TSA PreCheck in both C and D. They would at least make clearing security twice not a big deal. At least when I was there a few weeks ago, only D had precheck.
Agreed, this would eliminate one of the many irritants of traveling through LGA.
Old Jun 3, 2013, 3:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP 3MM, Lifetime Platinum, Marriott Titanium, HH Gold
Originally Posted by dmbtr3

Or build a post-security connecting hallway between C and D concourses. Oh wait...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.