Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Exactly How Many Miles Does It Take To Redeem for Hawaii??

Search this Thread

Old Mar 18, 2002, 8:46 am

Hello bigeyes1, you are welcome. Now, about the reduce miles award to Hawaii. I am not sure how offten they updated it I would assume that they update it the the other one experies. Like say if it runs from Jan - May
the in May they would bring another in. Now, if you have already ticketed you reservation with the P35M and you now what to use the
30,000 reduce miles award you can get the
5,000 miles back but, you would have to pay the 50.00 to have the miles put back in the acct. and that is 50.00 for the first award and 20.00 for the second award as long as they came out of the same acct. I know that the reinstatment fee is a little harsh but, you would be suprised how many people pay to get the 5,000 miles back..
Hope this Helps..

Your friendly AA Agent
Old Mar 18, 2002, 9:28 am
Original Poster

Thank you again!! Your answers have most certainly helped me out!

Sincerely appreciate it.
Old Mar 18, 2002, 9:29 am
DH

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by AdvantageReservationAgent:
Hello bigeyes1, you are welcome. Now, about the reduce miles award to Hawaii. I am not sure how offten they updated it I would assume that they update it the the other one experies. Like say if it runs from Jan - May
the in May they would bring another in. Now, if you have already ticketed you reservation with the P35M and you now what to use the
30,000 reduce miles award you can get the
5,000 miles back but, you would have to pay the 50.00 to have the miles put back in the acct. and that is 50.00 for the first award and 20.00 for the second award as long as they came out of the same acct. I know that the reinstatment fee is a little harsh but, you would be suprised how many people pay to get the 5,000 miles back..
Hope this Helps..

Your friendly AA Agent
</font>
I would for $50. With 5K miles I can get an interisland RT ticket on Hawaiian. Since it cost around $55 OW for interisland flight, $50 beats $110...

------------------
ValueConsumer.com Home of Tripple Dipping Online Shopping
Old Mar 18, 2002, 9:31 am
Original Poster

That's exactly what I was thinking, too.. Hey, it saves money, so why not do it??

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.