Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

Combining value from two cancelled tickets

Old Dec 29, 2015, 7:00 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA, UA, Marriott

Is it possible to combine the value of two previously cancelled reservations for a single new reservation? Agent said only one ticket could be applied per reservation, since the new reservation must remain with one original ticket number.

Agent also suggested I email customer support to see if they could combine the tickets into an evoucher, but without phone numbers for customer support or refunds, this is not really practical for ticketing a reservation, even if it can work.

Thanks!
Old Dec 29, 2015, 8:57 am
Original Member

Programs: Hyatt Courtesy card. Delta 2MM Diamond. AA platinum pro
I recently tried to use two canceled international trips for a new itinerary and was told only one could be used- for international or domestic travel.
Old Dec 30, 2015, 11:40 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA, UA, Marriott
Thought I would report back that when I called again to ticket the reservation and asked the new agent about this, she put me on hold to call the fares desk and was indeed able to apply the value from both cancelled tickets to my new reservation. This sounds like a HUACA case.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.