Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > American Airlines | AAdvantage (Pre-Consolidation with USAir)
Reload this Page >

Please Help Me Be the Grand Prize Winner of the 2011 Road Warrior Competition

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Please Help Me Be the Grand Prize Winner of the 2011 Road Warrior Competition

Search this Thread

Old Nov 1, 2011, 3:45 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Yeah, well, please just don't wear your toga this time!

You have undoubtedly made more than a few drool - their dream spouse may well be one with a Lifetime AAirpass! (Meantime, my local Whole Foods does carry Three Twins, so I will have to give it a try.)

Originally Posted by nhg
We're adding accounts faster than we can keep up on our store finder (and are launching a new website in a couple weeks, so have been focused on that).

We do sell in Woodland Hills. They have the Madagascar Vanilla, Mint Confetti (mint with flecks of dark chocolate), Bittersweet Chocolate, Cookies & Cream, Vanilla Chocolate Chip, Chocolate Peanut Butter and Mocha Difference (coffee w/flecks of dark chocolate).

Thank you very much to all who have voted. It feels like running for 3rd grade student council all over again, which was also kinda fun back in the day.
Old Nov 1, 2011, 3:56 pm
Moderator: New York City and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA PLT, Natl EC
Voted. Good luck, Neal!

$3333 for 100 pints - that's $33/pint - it must really be "inconceivably delicious"!
Old Nov 1, 2011, 4:17 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
But... are they Elite Qualifying Pints? They would be worth more...

Originally Posted by dstan
Voted. Good luck, Neal!

$3333 for 100 pints - that's $33/pint - it must really be "inconceivably delicious"!
Old Nov 1, 2011, 4:19 pm

that's $33/pint
Or $267/gallon (delivered).

I voted.
Old Nov 1, 2011, 4:21 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Plat
Voted, good luck!
Old Nov 1, 2011, 4:40 pm

I voted for you Neal--love Ice Cream--and your story was interesting.
Old Nov 1, 2011, 4:44 pm
nhg
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP 3.8MM, 2012 AA Road Warrior
Voted. Good luck, Neal!

Our ice cream is actually typically rather reasonably priced; typically between $4.49 and $4.99 a pint at regular price. I put the 100 pints up on the website because I was curious if anybody would actually buy it at that price, loved the idea of being whisked away to another city at any moment to deliver ice cream and knew that the EQM would be useful if somebody did take me up on the offer.

Plus, I won a bottle of 1977 Vintage Port from my twin brother of little faith when it sold!

The trip to Boston (I believe this was before SFO-BOS was cut) yielded about 54 EQM/Pint and about 125 RDM/Pint (accounting for cc miles earned for the ticket, paying $50 for each overweight cooler, $333.33 donation to a land trust, etc.).

Last edited by nhg; Nov 1, 2011 at 5:11 pm Reason: spelled "won" incorrectly as "wont"
Old Nov 1, 2011, 4:50 pm

Programs: AS MVPG 75K
You've got my vote! But please expand to some more stores in the Seattle area so I can try out your product. PCC, Central Market, Madison Market etc. I can't shop at Whole Foods for ethical reasons.
Old Nov 1, 2011, 4:52 pm
nhg
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP 3.8MM, 2012 AA Road Warrior
Originally Posted by BrewerSEA
You've got my vote! But please expand to some more stores in the Seattle area so I can try out your product. PCC, Central Market, Madison Market etc. I can't shop at Whole Foods for ethical reasons.
We already have a great selection at PCC; a full shelf in most stores. And I believe that we just added Central Market.

I wonder how many more pints we would sell if each one came with 100 AA redeemable miles....
Old Nov 1, 2011, 4:56 pm
Moderator: New York City and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA PLT, Natl EC
Originally Posted by nhg
Plus, I wont a bottle of 1977 Vintage Port from my twin brother of little faith when it sold!
Nice!
Old Nov 1, 2011, 4:58 pm

Programs: AS MVPG 75K
Originally Posted by nhg
We already have a great selection at PCC; a full shelf in most stores. And I believe that we just added Central Market.

I wonder how many more pints we would sell if each one came with 100 AA redeemable miles....
That's great to know. I actually worked at Central Market when I was in High School so I'll pop over and check it out next time I'm in that neighborhood.

And if you included miles I would definitely switch from Snoqualmie Ice Cream...
Old Nov 1, 2011, 5:00 pm

Programs: American Airlines EXP 1.99 MM, Marriott Plat Premier, HH Diamond, IHG Plat Ambassador, UA 1K
I voted. Good luck Neal! The contest seems very different from years past.
Old Nov 1, 2011, 5:27 pm

Programs: AA EXP, SPG Gold, HH Gold, National Executive, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by nhg
O. You can win 100,000 AA miles by voting.
Thank you for your consideration!
Neal Gottlieb
Got my vote in! You should have made the contest for 100K #1... that got me to vote!
Good luck!
Old Nov 1, 2011, 5:34 pm
bww

I just voted. Good luck!
Old Nov 1, 2011, 5:35 pm

Programs: AA EXP and Eurostar Carte Blanche
Voted!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.