Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > American Airlines | AAdvantage (Pre-Consolidation with USAir)
Reload this Page >

100 Free American Airline Miles + Up to 900 More via Shopping Portal

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 21, 2013, 11:33 am
Formerly known as jdd2po
Original Poster

One of our readers alerted us a promotion by Cartera Commerce via the American Airlines portal.

Earn 100 miles for registering for the promo.

+

Earn 300 miles with a purchase between 1/21 and 2/3.

+

Earn 600 miles if you make a purchase of $100 or more.

Get in the game.

*Terms and conditions: This bonus offer is open to AAdvantage® members that enroll in the AAdvantage eShopping℠ mall between January 21, 2013 and February 3, 2013 ("Bonus Offer Period").

To earn the 100 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles, you must have enrolled in the AAdvantage eShopping℠ mall during the Bonus Offer Period and remain opted-in to receive marketing emails from the AAdvantage eShopping℠ program until the bonus miles post to your AAdvantage® account.

To earn the 300 bonus miles, you must make a qualified purchase with a participating online merchant through the AAdvantage eShopping℠ mall website during the Bonus Offer Period.

To earn the 600 bonus miles, you must make a second qualified purchase of $100 or more with a participating online merchant through the AAdvantage eShopping℠ mall website during the Bonus Offer Period.

Please allow 8-10 weeks following the end of the Bonus Offer Period for AAdvantage® bonus miles to post to your AAdvantage® account.
Old Jan 21, 2013, 11:41 am

Programs: PriorityClub Platinum, Marriott Rewards Gold, AAdvantage Gold
Originally Posted by WideOpenSpaces
This bonus offer is open to AAdvantage® members that enroll in the AAdvantage eShopping℠ mall between January 21, 2013 and February 3, 2013 ("Bonus Offer Period").
Thanks for the heads-up. Good way to keep stray miles from expiring. So can I close my account and re-enroll?
Old Jan 22, 2013, 8:12 pm

why does it keep giving me error message: The AAdvantage number or password is incorrect.?
Old Jan 22, 2013, 9:28 pm

I get the same message.
Old Jan 23, 2013, 6:27 am

Programs: BA GGL, AA PLT, VS-curious
Does anyone know if this is automatic or must one register through the Get In The Game page? I made my first purchase on aadvantage shopping two nights ago ($500+), but didn't see this page until today

Thanks.
Old Jan 23, 2013, 7:52 am

Programs: AA CO DL
Originally Posted by guoguo914
why does it keep giving me error message: The AAdvantage number or password is incorrect.?
worked for me.
Old Jan 23, 2013, 9:14 am
Moderator: Travel Buzz

Let's see if Cartera will "go the distance" and actually give us our miles
Old Jan 23, 2013, 10:04 am

Programs: AA, SWA, CO, UA, PC Plat, HH Gold, SPG
Originally Posted by StartinSanDiego
Let's see if Cartera will "go the distance" and actually give us our miles
I went the distance with them last year (28 emails and 3 calls) before I got miles they owed me - never again.
Old Jan 23, 2013, 12:16 pm

Programs: BA/AA/UA
I got AA Shopping miles to post once. It was a surreal experience!
Old Jan 23, 2013, 1:25 pm

Programs: AA PLT 2.7 MM, DL GLD, UA Prem, BW Diamond, PC PLT, HH Diamond
Cartera Commerce - Those two words alone are enough to make you cringe! Or as my friend Yosemite Sam would say: "Bunch of $%&(*& who &^(*^*)(^ every time they (^*&)^ you are sure to get %)^&*&(@ over. Stinking bunch of ^(^)*&^_ who should be !%&**& in their own *&^&^*!": IMHO or IHHO.

LOL

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.