Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AAdvantage Enrollment / Signup Bonuses (archival)

Search this Thread

Old Apr 21, 2010, 1:18 pm

Programs: AA PLT 2MM
Thanks for the HIS10 code.

My 2 year old daughter, whom I now have to start paying for her flights and will be flying in 3 weeks, is now 0.1% of the way to lifetime gold
Old Jul 9, 2010, 2:11 am

Got targetted for the "Your Friends Could Be Worth 10,000 Miles" promo.

If you would like to earn 1000 miles (as well as get me 1000 miles) I have 10 referrals.

You just need to earn 750 miles by august 2010 (there are other ways to qualify).

Luckily if you sign up for AAdvantage dining and spend $25 bucks at a participating restaurant you can get 1000 miles.

http://www.aa.com/viewPromotionDetai...&_locale=en_US

PM me if you'd like a referral with your preferred email, first and last name.

"Offer is valid for recipients of this email only. Only AAdvantage® members who receive this email will be eligible to earn AAdvantage® bonus miles. To qualify, you must have referred friends between May 25, 2010 and August 31, 2010, and referred friends must have enrolled in the AAdvantage program as new members and completed an eligible activity (travel on American Airlines, American Eagle or the AmericanConnection® carrier, get approved for a select Citi® / AAdvantage® credit card (Subject to credit approval), or transact and earn at least 750 miles with any AAdvantage program participants) between May 25, 2010 and August 31, 2010. Referred friends must reside in the United States. There is no limit to the number of friends you can refer during this promotion; however, the maximum number of bonus miles that can be earned through this promotion is 10,000 bonus miles. Please allow 6-8 weeks after the promotion ends for bonus miles to be posted to your AAdvantage account. Anyone who is referred by multiple AAdvantage members will be associated with the first AAdvantage member the referred individual responds to. Bonus miles do not count towards elite status qualification."
Old Sep 13, 2010, 9:24 pm

Bonus for New AA Signups

Are there any promotions for new AA signups? Any referral bonuses?
Old Sep 13, 2010, 10:59 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Plat
I believe the referral promo actually ended recently. Although if you want to PM me your email I can try sending you a link, 1000 miles for both people.
Old Sep 14, 2010, 7:27 am
Senior Moderator and Moderator: American AAdvantage & TravelBuzz

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Titanium
For future reference, here's the consolidated thread: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ameri...solidated.html

(I searched for "signup" and didn't find it, but thankfully there's a link to the above thread in the FAQ.)
Old Oct 8, 2010, 8:08 am

Originally Posted by bob1952
Got targetted for the "Your Friends Could Be Worth 10,000 Miles" promo.

If you would like to earn 1000 miles (as well as get me 1000 miles) I have 10 referrals.

You just need to earn 750 miles by august 2010 (there are other ways to qualify).

Luckily if you sign up for AAdvantage dining and spend $25 bucks at a participating restaurant you can get 1000 miles.

http://www.aa.com/viewPromotionDetai...&_locale=en_US

PM me if you'd like a referral with your preferred email, first and last name.

"Offer is valid for recipients of this email only. Only AAdvantage® members who receive this email will be eligible to earn AAdvantage® bonus miles. To qualify, you must have referred friends between May 25, 2010 and August 31, 2010, and referred friends must have enrolled in the AAdvantage program as new members and completed an eligible activity (travel on American Airlines, American Eagle or the AmericanConnection® carrier, get approved for a select Citi® / AAdvantage® credit card (Subject to credit approval), or transact and earn at least 750 miles with any AAdvantage program participants) between May 25, 2010 and August 31, 2010. Referred friends must reside in the United States. There is no limit to the number of friends you can refer during this promotion; however, the maximum number of bonus miles that can be earned through this promotion is 10,000 bonus miles. Please allow 6-8 weeks after the promotion ends for bonus miles to be posted to your AAdvantage account. Anyone who is referred by multiple AAdvantage members will be associated with the first AAdvantage member the referred individual responds to. Bonus miles do not count towards elite status qualification."
Originally Posted by larsen161
It now says on the www.aa.com/mismillas page to use HIS10 as the code
Hello,

Just for info, I have used both bob1952 referral and the HIS10 promo code on the spanish page http://www.aa.com/mismillas
and I got 2000 new member bonus (1000 + 1000).

Thanks bob1952.
Old Oct 12, 2010, 4:58 pm

I just joined FT and wanted to check if we have any active codes to get some points for enrolling to AA.
Old Oct 21, 2010, 6:49 am

Programs: AA L.T. PLT
Bonus miles for signing up new AA flyers?

I can't find the thread or an AA page on the WEB site. Did I "misremember"?
Thanks
Old Oct 21, 2010, 7:28 am
Senior Moderator and Moderator: American AAdvantage & TravelBuzz

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Titanium
Here ya go! http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ameri...solidated.html

(PS: I found it it one of the main "go-to" stickies: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ameri...struction.html)
Old Oct 21, 2010, 7:52 am

Programs: AA L.T. PLT
Thanks... I see it's expired.
Old Oct 21, 2010, 8:51 am
brp
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, BA Silver, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton diamond, Marriott Platinum
Yet the link is still the in the FAQ to be easily found by all.

Cheers.
Old Nov 4, 2010, 4:24 pm

Originally Posted by jigks
I just joined FT and wanted to check if we have any active codes to get some points for enrolling to AA.
I am now looking for referrals for 2 new AA accounts ( me and wife )...any ?
Old Nov 11, 2010, 11:07 am

Programs: HHonors Diamond
Any Current Referral Programs Out There?

Hello,

Looking to sign up 2 friends who are not AAdvantage members currently. They both recently flew 2 AA flights and are eligible for credit. I asked them to hold off signing up in case I can get a referral bonus. Do you know if there is currently one out there? Anyone know if there will be one soon? I believe they have 6 monhts in order to claim past mileage credit...

Thanks!
Old Dec 13, 2010, 11:25 pm

Programs: UA 1K, SPG Plat, Hyatt Plat
I am looking for the enrollment or referal promotions too. Thanks.
Old Jan 23, 2011, 11:22 am

Programs: ICH Platinum, Marriott Gold
New member sign up bonus?

I'm about to create a new AA account to book a flight in the next day or two. Are there any special sign-up bonuses? I looked through the forums but didn't see anything. Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.