Mile Saaver vs. Aanytime Awards

Subscribe
If I want to get first/business class tickets to Europe next summer, it will only cost me 90,000 miles right?

I just hypothetically put some dates in for this summer, and it told me MileSaaver tickets were not an option, but an Aanytime Award for 180,000 miles came up. Is this just because of the short window before the trip, or is it because it's during summer months?
MileSAAvers are capacity controlled and book into Z (first) and U (business); AAnytime Awards book into F or J, respectively. If there's a seat on the airplane, AAnytime Awards grab it.

Why no MileSAAvers right now for this summer? I think you answered it. It's short notice, it's peak season, etc.
I imagine this year's limit of MileSAAvers seats to Europe were snatched up many months ago, given they are somewhat scarce (the whole thing is about trying to make money selling seats,) and the knowledgeable folks began booking them 329 days in advance, when they became available. Now is the time to begin planning for 2007's MileSaaver seats to Europe.
And I think the 90,000 is Business trans-pond on the Saver. It is 125,000 with international First.

Tho you may be staying First/Business as in First on the domestice leg of the trip and Business trans-pond .. that is correct at 90K. Unless you are dealing with a transcon 762 where there is a true Business and First ...