Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > American Airlines | AAdvantage (Pre-Consolidation with USAir)
Reload this Page >

Farewell! Retirement of the pre-merger AAdvantage forum - it's been great!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Farewell! Retirement of the pre-merger AAdvantage forum - it's been great!

Search this Thread

Old Dec 31, 2015, 9:24 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage, Signatures
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador, National Exec, AA EXP Emeritus
Smile Farewell! Retirement of the pre-merger AAdvantage forum - it's been great!

As the final vestiges of a separate airline have faded away, the pre-merger American Airlines AAdvantage forum has slipped into the shadow and has now been gracefully retired.

The forum has been around for much longer than most of us have been members, and all of these threads and posts will remain here for posterity. I'm certain many of us have fond memories of these old discussions and debates. If you do find a thread or post that should be located in the active AAdvantage forum, please notify moderators and we'll consider the move.

With warm memories,

~American AAdvantage moderation team

Last edited by Microwave; Aug 16, 2016 at 3:13 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.