Community
Wiki Posts
Search

hubs and legal connections

Search this Thread

Old Oct 21, 2002, 11:11 pm
Original Poster

hubs and legal connections

Hi all. I want to figure out the rules for determining legal connections (assuming a round trip ticket). I'm guessing that certain orders of connections are not allowed, since it would be too costly for the airline to fly me around the country for no apparent reason. What are the exact rules? For example, can I do ORD-STL-DFW-LAX-SFO and back again the same way?
What about ORD-MIA-DFW-LAX-SFO?

Rather than just saying this is allowed and this is not, please explain why. Thanks!
Old Oct 21, 2002, 11:52 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Each fare rule determines what you can do or can't do. Got to www.expedia.com, select the fare you want, and at the bottom it will tell you the allowed routing. If a specific routing is not explicitly set, then there will be an MPM--the fare's maximum permitted mileage.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.