Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > American Airlines | AAdvantage (Pre-Consolidation with USAir)
Reload this Page >

see ticket info of itinerary that was partially canceled online?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 23, 2012, 2:58 pm
Original Poster

So I canceled part of a ticket and have about 6 months to use it - is there a way to view the ticket online or do I have to call? I didn't receive an email showing my cancelation, she just gave me my ticket number to use for re-issue.
Old May 23, 2012, 3:22 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
Originally Posted by nic3456
So I canceled part of a ticket and have about 6 months to use it - is there a way to view the ticket online or do I have to call? I didn't receive an email showing my cancelation, she just gave me my ticket number to use for re-issue.
Details? Refundable or non-refundable?
Old May 23, 2012, 3:27 pm
brp
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, BA Silver, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton diamond, Marriott Platinum
No, you can't see it online, AFAIK. The ticket number os the magic key to the funds.

Cheers.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.