DEQ11: Double EQM/RDM for DFW/ORD-LAX/SFO or ORD-SNA (TX, IL, CA members) EXT TO 6/30

Subscribe
Quote: Since I am still sleep deprived-- Does AUS-DFW-SFO-DFW-AUS qualify?
The DFW-SFO-DFW will get you DEQM just like the previous promos. AUS-DFW/DFW-AUS will give you standard mileage.
Quote: GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

I just booked an ORD-SFO trip for December two days ago!!!!

This was quite unexpected...
In the same boat and thus wondering about rebooking. If it's the same fare, paying $150 to change brings me ahead in cpm.
Quote: Since I am still sleep deprived-- Does AUS-DFW-SFO-DFW-AUS qualify?
Absolutely. :-: I'm holding off booking anything as fares are a tad high now.

Here is my question. Do I get credit for ORD-SFO if I live in TX. Looks like I should.....
2 addresses?
So I have 2 addresses one in NY and one in CA. If I update my AA account to reflect my CA address will I be eligible for the promo? I fly DFW-LAX alot, so this could be very beneficial for my requalification efforts. I know sometimes AA can be weird about these things.
Thanks!
Sorry if this was posted already somewhere...

But, I have a LAX-ORD roundtrip flight booked 3rd week of December. If the promotional DEQM gets posted in Jan, will those miles be for 2013? or will it count towards 2012 status
I am super close to lifetime platinum. I fI fly 3 RT's between LAX and ORD Nov, 14, 15, and 16, do you think the miles will post before Dec.1st?

This could really be helpful to me but only if the miles post in 2 weeks.
No if the miles are flown in Dec the double EQM will be posted for the 2012 status period. They will post in Jan but count for 2012.
VX's entry is good for customers for LAX/SFO - DFW. Before, I remember fares used to be around at least $500 for discount Y. AA of course will milk its fortress hub in DFW for all it can. VX is able to put that in check.
Quote: I am super close to lifetime platinum. I fI fly 3 RT's between LAX and ORD Nov, 14, 15, and 16, do you think the miles will post before Dec.1st?

This could really be helpful to me but only if the miles post in 2 weeks.
The base miles should post right away but the bonus miles will likely take a few weeks.

But if you're that close, it's better for you to cross the 2MM threshold after 1/1, no? An extra year on the VIPs.
I wonder if UA is going to follow suit?
Quote: So I have 2 addresses one in NY and one in CA. If I update my AA account to reflect my CA address will I be eligible for the promo? I fly DFW-LAX alot, so this could be very beneficial for my requalification efforts. I know sometimes AA can be weird about these things.
Thanks!
Yes, although you might want to change your address BEFORE you register for the promo.
Quote: I already have an ORD-SFO itinerary booked for next month. If I were to change the flight (swallowing the change fee), the ticket would be reissued. Would it count for the promo?
CS Rep says no go
Quote: The base miles should post right away but the bonus miles will likely take a few weeks.

But if you're that close, it's better for you to cross the 2MM threshold after 1/1, no? An extra year on the VIPs.
The extra points don't help my lifetime status unless they post before 12/1 . (after that date, only BIS miles count towards lifer status).
Quote: The extra points don't help my lifetime status unless they post before 12/1 . (after that date, only BIS miles count towards lifer status).
Right, but you're apparently pretty close anyway and willing to do mileage runs. So why not do them in 2012, thereby guaranteeing your 2MM SWUs are valid through Feb. 2014?
Quote: HOLD THE PARTY

BONUS EQM earned in 2011 WILL COUNT FOR 2012
BONUS EQM earned in 2012 WILL COUNT FOR 2013
This is normal. Miles earned in one year count for getting status you can use through the following year