AAdvantage eshopping redeeming coupons???

Old Oct 21, 2011, 10:50 pm
PBQ
Original Poster

Programs: DL Gold, Marriott Gold
AAdvantage eshopping redeeming coupons???

I have $400+ sitting in my shopping cart at a clothing store clicked through AAdvantage shopping. I also have a coupon from the store for $50 off $200 purchase..... but the fine print of AAdvantage shopping says: Note: Please refrain from use of any promotional code or coupon not listed on this site as it may negate the indicated reward.

Does using a coupon cancel your miles? Either is does negate the miles or it doesn't! Why is it vague?

Perhaps I should just go through Upromise....

PBQ
Old Oct 22, 2011, 9:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LT Gold 1.9 MM flying my way to LT PLAT
When you go on the AA eshopping site and click on the alphabetical list of merchants to get to the merchant of your choice, there may be a list of valid coupons that you can use. If you just click on the merchant's logo gizmo on AA eshopping from the home page screen, you will not see the coupon opportunities that will not spoil your AA miles earning.

If you use another coupon source especially from an email, likely you will not get your AA miles.

Be careful!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.