Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Gogo Inflight Internet Discounts and Promotions

Search this Thread

Old Nov 16, 2010, 6:55 pm

Originally Posted by lopinc1
I'm not 100% but it may be for mobile devices only. When I connected with my iPhone it gave me the HPAA code at the login screen, but not with my laptop. However there is an easy fix for that: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/59/
Interesting thought, but no.

You can use it with a laptop. I did.
Old Nov 17, 2010, 3:02 pm

The code HPAA (sponsored by HP - Hewlett Packard, not America West ) worked on AA16 (SFO-JFK) on 12 Nov, and on AA15 (JFK-SFO) on 16 Nov, but I heard from a friend that it did not work today (17 Nov) on AA1298 (SJC-DFW).
Old Nov 17, 2010, 5:14 pm

Programs: AA EXP, BAEC Bronze, DL Plat UA, HHonors Platinum, SPG Gold, Hyatt
Originally Posted by dancingbear
The code HPAA (sponsored by HP - Hewlett Packard, not America West ) worked on AA16 (SFO-JFK) on 12 Nov, and on AA15 (JFK-SFO) on 16 Nov, but I heard from a friend that it did not work today (17 Nov) on AA1298 (SJC-DFW).
On 1255 just now, didn't work. Live Chat with Gogo told me that HP only sponsored 5000 sessions and they were all "used up".
Old Dec 8, 2010, 12:36 pm

Does HPAA free wifi code still work? if not is there any that do?
Old Dec 8, 2010, 5:06 pm
Moderator: New York City and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA PLT, Natl EC
Originally Posted by firebrain
Does HPAA free wifi code still work? if not is there any that do?

This post has been moved over from the general Gogo thread to this more salient thread.

/Moderator
Old Dec 12, 2010, 2:18 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime PLT, AS MVP Gold, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Lifetime TE
Originally Posted by firebrain
Does HPAA free wifi code still work?
Sadly, no -- not for me just now, anyway.
Old Dec 21, 2010, 11:36 am

Programs: Back to lowly AA Gold (1.8 MM); Hilton Gold; Hyatt Plat
Free GoGo access - matching Xmas offer?

Perhaps this is matching some of the other airlines free Xmas access promo, but was informed at the gate at DFW just a bit ago that "clicking and viewing an ad for Volkswagen on the GoGo home page" would get you a free access code. (Started 12/19). On board now and saw no such offer. However, in live chat with GoGo they gave me the access code. One is supposed to watch the ad to get it, so it's probably not right that I quote it here.

Biblioman1
Old Dec 21, 2010, 11:40 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: MSY; 2-time FT Fantasy Football Champ, now in recovery.
Programs: AA lifetime GLD; UA Silver; Marriott LTTE; IHG Plat,
Thanks Biblioman, and welcome to Flyertalk. I'll look for that ad when I fly later this month.
Old Dec 21, 2010, 12:19 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Global Entry
I just used this code on a flight from ORD - LGA. Gogo rep was at the gate handing out a flyer saying that there would be free internet on the flight courtesy of VW. When I pulled up my browser to activate, it was a little confusing, since it still shows the normal pricing, and I realized the piece of paper the gogo guy gave me didn't have a code on it. Eventually I figured out how to click the ad and obtain the passcode. Nice! If the gogo rep hadn't said anything I wouldn't have even noticed the free offer, so I'm glad he did. Definitely worth keeping an eye out for.
Old Dec 21, 2010, 12:58 pm
Senior Moderator and Moderator: American AAdvantage & TravelBuzz

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by Biblioman1
Perhaps this is matching some of the other airlines free Xmas access promo, but was informed at the gate at DFW just a bit ago that "clicking and viewing an ad for Volkswagen on the GoGo home page" would get you a free access code. (Started 12/19). On board now and saw no such offer. However, in live chat with GoGo they gave me the access code. One is supposed to watch the ad to get it, so it's probably not right that I quote it here.

Biblioman1
Welcome to FlyerTalk and the AA forum, Biblioman1!

Good find and thanks for letting us know about it! ^
Old Dec 21, 2010, 3:04 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold 75K, AA 3.8MM, UA 1.1MM, enjoying the retired life
The VW "free" offer is on the right side of the sign-in page and quite visible. Click on it and you're presented with a code from Volkswagen to input during the purchasing process.

Tom at 37,000 feet JFK bound
Old Dec 21, 2010, 5:28 pm

Originally Posted by tom911
The VW "free" offer is on the right side of the sign-in page and quite visible. Click on it and you're presented with a code from Volkswagen to input during the purchasing process.

Tom at 37,000 feet JFK bound
Thanks for the hint, Tom! Do you happen to know when this expires? I'll be flying back after New Year's on AA, but on WN for the outbound.
Old Dec 21, 2010, 5:49 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold 75K, AA 3.8MM, UA 1.1MM, enjoying the retired life
I didn't notice any dates on log-in. Here's what VW says on Twitter, posted 4 hours ago:

Volkswagen
Anyone flying American Airlines this week? Check out the #VW video on the Gogo page & maybe you'll get free wifi courtesy of the #2011Jetta!
Old Dec 23, 2010, 7:22 am

Programs: AA EXP, Delta, Amtrak, Hertz PC
I used the VW ad yesterday on flight 1396 from Reno to DFW. The commercial is pretty short, 30 seconds at most.
Old Dec 23, 2010, 9:57 am

I just chatted with a gogo person, they say the ad-for-free-session is now expired. anyone else got a code thats working, I'm on UA46 LAX -> JFK today...also anyone on my flight!?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.