Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How Long for Mexicana Flts Posting to AAdvantage?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 9, 2004, 7:39 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Gold, IHG & Marriott Platinum, Hilton Gold
How Long for Mexicana Flts Posting to AAdvantage?

I'm just curious if anyone has experience yet with both the reliability and speed in getting Mexicana flight #s (with AAdvantage # printed on the boarding passes) to post to AAdvantage. I haven't seen those appear online yet.

Thanks.
Old Oct 9, 2004, 9:30 am

Boy am I glad you pointed this out. That'll teach me for not checking my mileage statements closely enough! NONE of my pure MX flights (MX flight #, w/ AA# printed out on the boarding pass -- even passes for MX flights printed out on AA ticket stock) have posted. The only one that did post was one I flew as an AA codeshare. These flights go back all the way to June, so it's not a matter of delayed postings. 0 out of 8 for me.

Just called AA to have them verify, and nope -- nothing. Faxing them in now, but it sounds like there is a big bug in the system.

Again, thanks!
Old Oct 9, 2004, 5:31 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Gold, IHG & Marriott Platinum, Hilton Gold
Weird

I've got one that's now 12 days old and counting. Nothing posted yet.

Here's the procedure to get missing flight credit for Mexicana:

Missing Mileage Credit
To request missing mileage credit for flights flown on an AAdvantage partner airline, send a copy of your ticket receipt and boarding passes to the following address:

American Airlines AAdvantage Department
P.O. Box 619688
DFW Int'l Airport, 75261-9688

You may also FAX a copy of your ticket receipt and boarding passes to American Airlines AAdvantage Department: 817-963-7882 - FAX number.

All requests should include your full name as it appears on your AAdvantage card, your AAdvantage number and a daytime phone number where you can be contacted.
Old Oct 11, 2004, 3:36 pm

Programs: AA EXP/2MM
This happened to me in August with a flight ORD > MEX. After about 3 weeks, I called AA customer service and the lady credited the miles over the phone -- no need to fax / mail / etc... boarding passes or anything else.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.