Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > American Airlines | AAdvantage (Pre-Consolidation with USAir)
Reload this Page >

Heartwarming story about 54-year veteran AA Flight Attendant Retiring

Heartwarming story about 54-year veteran AA Flight Attendant Retiring

Old Mar 2, 2013, 4:00 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Damn, I hope I look that good when I'm 75! Good for her though, thanks for the share ^
Old Mar 2, 2013, 7:37 pm

Programs: AA EXP
Strangely, we had a lady FA on LHR-MIA last Wednesday who was also retiring after a significant period of service (it was her last flight) and I'm pretty sure that the Captain announced that she'd been with AA for 54 years and that she was the most senior FA....but it wasn't this lady. She too had worked the 707s and she, apparently, was on the inaugural 747 flight which was XXX-JFK (I forget the origin but it was domestic).
Old Mar 2, 2013, 8:03 pm

Location: DFW, 3.5 MM, AA EXP, LIFETIME PLATINUM, MARRIOTT LIFETIME PLATINUM, STARWOOD AMBASSADOR 223 NIGHTS, AND LIFETIME GOLD, HILTON DIAMOND, NATIONAL EXECUTIVE ELITE
What a truly wonderful story.

I really enjoyed reading it.

Congratulations Carol, and enjoy your well deserved retirement.

We'll miss you.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.