Wiki Posts
Search

Citi Platinum World MasterCard priority boarding

Search this Thread

Old May 16, 2012, 8:29 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta SkyMiles
Citi Platinum World MasterCard priority boarding

Just wondering how the priority boarding works.

Let's say I use a different card to book the flight.

Do you just Wayne's World it by putting the card around your neck in one of those id holders? lol
Old May 16, 2012, 8:35 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Moderator action

Transplanted to AAdvantage forum where many will know how this benefit is implemented by AA.
Old May 16, 2012, 2:19 pm

You only receive the benefit if you purchase the ticket with your Citi Aadvantage card. Your boarding pass will be printed with "Priority Access" on it. If you don't purchase the ticket on this card, it will not say Priority Access and you will not be able to board early.
Old May 23, 2012, 4:01 pm

Programs: AA EXP 4 MM, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by danpass
Do you just Wayne's World it by putting the card around your neck in one of those id holders? lol
LOL ^

It helps if you wave it around and shout "DYKWIA" and then mumble, "it's because aa is in bankruptcy"
Old May 23, 2012, 5:09 pm

Programs: AA ExPlat
I really want to apply for this card, but have a question even after reading the fine print.

I am elite and want all miles on my account because of dynamic awards and getting to lifetime gold faster. However I want my wife to have the free checked bag/priority access benefit since I already have that. Even when she doesn't travel with me.

Is this possible?

I am doubtful because I have read a lot about primary card holder getting benefits and only people traveling with them can also get benefits. Much like when traveling with elites.

Thanks in advance,
Patrick

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.