Post Merger AA Eagle ranking/scoring

Old Dec 30, 2013, 1:12 pm
Original Poster

Programs: LT Plt, 4mm, *A GLD, burned out medical provider, executing our estate plan
Post Merger AA Eagle ranking/scoring

This is a topic that had mentions all over the place on the pre-merger forum when doing a search. What we don't know is whether the Eagle rankings will be maintained post merger. Here is the most recent discussion that I could find from December 2013. Feel free to post other useful data. From this discussion it used to be red/yellow/green. Then it was 1 to 3 eagles depending on how needy you were. Most recently it is suggested that now the eagle count can be up to 5 for the least needy AA FF.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ameri...l#post21899008

Ready....go...
Old Dec 30, 2013, 8:43 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
I'll check back in a few months when we might know more. AA's Eagles rating is "behind the wall" and not even supposed to be known by passengers, so the information may be as vaporous as it is currently if it continues, and it might not be continued at all if US has a CRM passenger valuing program.
Old Jan 1, 2014, 12:11 pm
Original Poster

Programs: LT Plt, 4mm, *A GLD, burned out medical provider, executing our estate plan
Speculation- AA Eagle Ratings

Good point. I almost put speculation in the title but I resisted the impulse. So I put it in here. Thanks as always JDiver.
Old Jan 1, 2014, 1:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP 3MM, Lifetime Platinum, Marriott Titanium, HH Gold
Wirelessly posted (Apple iPhone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 7_0_4 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/537.51.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/7.0 Mobile/11B554a Safari/9537.53)

Is there any way to find out one's own Eagle ranking? I figure it is proprietary info, but I have been a FTer long enough to know that there is almost always a way to do almost anything if you know the right people.
Old Jan 1, 2014, 3:07 pm
Moderator: Alaska Mileage Plan

Originally Posted by ESpen36
Is there any way to find out one's own Eagle ranking?
Call?
Old Jan 1, 2014, 4:37 pm

Programs: AA EXP, MR LT PPE, Arise Mucci des Hommes de Fer
Originally Posted by dayone
Call?
Have you called and do you know yours?
Old Jan 1, 2014, 10:04 pm
Moderator: Alaska Mileage Plan

Originally Posted by TheAAdmiral
Have you called and do you know yours?
No and one (I assume).

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.