Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

New [March 2015] Admirals Club shower kit ?

Old Mar 18, 2015, 8:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: UA*G, AA Emerald, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt globalist

Did anyone see the shower kit with red flower products yet ?

It mentioned in the AA site, but do the actual kits available yet ? Or is it still Dermalogica bigger bottles ?

Shower suites

Save time and prepare for what's ahead by refreshing in a shower suite stocked with top-of-the-line red flower beauty products and fresh towels. In locations with shower suites, we also provide essential toiletry items such as hair dryers, razors and amenity kits. Shower suites may not be available everywhere, please check locations.
Old Mar 18, 2015, 9:17 am

Programs: AAdvantage EXP, IHG Spire, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, National Executive Elite
Originally Posted by ORDnHKG
Did anyone see the shower kit with red flower products yet ?

It mentioned in the AA site, but do the actual kits available yet ? Or is it still Dermalogica bigger bottles ?

Shower suites

Save time and prepare for what's ahead by refreshing in a shower suite stocked with top-of-the-line red flower beauty products and fresh towels. In locations with shower suites, we also provide essential toiletry items such as hair dryers, razors and amenity kits. Shower suites may not be available everywhere, please check locations.
Yesterday in ORD it was still the larger bottles of Dermalogica.
Old Mar 18, 2015, 9:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP 1.7 M, Hilton Gold, Hertz 5*, AARP Sophomore, 14-time Croix de Candlestick
Originally Posted by imapilotaz
Yesterday in ORD it was still the larger bottles of Dermalogica.
Still Dermalogica in LHR Arrivals last week,
Old Mar 18, 2015, 10:20 am

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold, Marriott Silver
It's been red flower at JFK for at least a month--maybe even since the beginning of the year?
Old Mar 18, 2015, 11:32 am

Programs: AAdvantage PLT
Feb. 25th, DFW D Terminal AC had Red Flower products.
Old Mar 18, 2015, 11:59 am
Suspended

Programs: AAdvantage PP
What amenity kits? I'm lucky if the AC showers have body lotion. Unless this is something new coming. I also wonder if there is the ability to put showers at the two large PHL ACs and the one large CLT AC.
Old Mar 18, 2015, 12:10 pm

Programs: AAdvantage EXP, IHG Spire, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, National Executive Elite
Originally Posted by newyorkgeorge
What amenity kits? I'm lucky if the AC showers have body lotion. Unless this is something new coming. I also wonder if there is the ability to put showers at the two large PHL ACs and the one large CLT AC.
Ive never seen an amenity kit either. Just the big bottles attached to the wall in the shower of soap/conditioner/shower gel.

And I would think they'd have to get showers into PHL/CLT. That will be a major problem for long-haul travelers. The ability to shower even after a west coast redeye before heading to meetings is critical.
Old Mar 18, 2015, 12:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP 3MM, Lifetime Platinum, Marriott Titanium, HH Gold
Saw at DFW this past weekend.
Old Mar 18, 2015, 12:35 pm

I don't recall an amenity kit, but the products in the MIA AC showers were already red flower in early January.
Old Mar 18, 2015, 1:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: UA*G, AA Emerald, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt globalist
Originally Posted by ESpen36
Saw at DFW this past weekend.
Just red flowers bottles ? Or an actual shower kit ?
Old Mar 18, 2015, 1:36 pm
Suspended

Programs: AAdvantage PP
Originally Posted by imapilotaz
Ive never seen an amenity kit either. Just the big bottles attached to the wall in the shower of soap/conditioner/shower gel.

And I would think they'd have to get showers into PHL/CLT. That will be a major problem for long-haul travelers. The ability to shower even after a west coast redeye before heading to meetings is critical.
PHL in particular because of International. The large A AC probably has the room, I assume AA would need to get airport approval for the plumbing needed. CLT has little International and PHX virtually none.
Old Mar 18, 2015, 6:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by ORDnHKG
Just red flowers bottles ? Or an actual shower kit ?
Just bottles in the lav....er.....bathroom in the lounge.
Old Mar 18, 2015, 10:18 pm

Programs: UA *G, BA Silver
LAX Flagship Lounge at the beginning of the month was all Red Flower - nothing like as nice as the Dermalogica.

On the LAX-LHR flights the toilets had a mixture of the two - but the red flowers lotion is really unpleasant to my nose and skin (and they think the Dermalogica lotion is the best - though expensive).
Old Mar 19, 2015, 6:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Lifetime Diamond, CX Gold, Mrs. Pickles travels for free
Originally Posted by SeattleDavid
LAX Flagship Lounge at the beginning of the month was all Red Flower - nothing like as nice as the Dermalogica.
I kind of like it, reminds me of Blaise Mautin, which is my favorite schmaltz.
Old Mar 19, 2015, 6:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by SeattleDavid

On the LAX-LHR flights the toilets had a mixture of the two - but the red flowers lotion is really unpleasant to my nose and skin (and they think the Dermalogica lotion is the best - though expensive).

I don't like the Red Flower at all....lotion is too greasy and doesn't absorb well. The Dermalogica is much better.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.