Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

Anyone in ORD Admirals Club this afternoon. HELP

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 23, 2015, 2:01 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA since 07/03/1985

My brothers flight #111 yesterday from FCO - ORD - DFW was cancelled. He and 5 others are in F so I pretty sure they will avail themselves of the Club.
I am stuck on a drilling rig in West Texas with no cell signal so can't send him a txt to receive on Arr. I'm pretty sure they were all rebooked on todays flight ETA @ 3:08 Anyway if someone sees him enter the club, Say George, Email your brother... Inserting picture here...
Old Jul 23, 2015, 2:15 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond; IHG Platinum; Bonvoy Gold; AA Platinum Pro and United Premier Silver (DH = AA EXP)
Can't see your pic... (might be my work blocking it if it's from a "social network" site). Hope someone can help you.
Old Jul 23, 2015, 2:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MR Titanium/LTP, Hilton Diamond
Won't be at ORD AC this afternoon but if you are trying to get him a text message you can try this.

I assume you have internet access given the FT post? If so you can send a text via email:

Verizon is: [email protected]
AT&T is: [email protected]
Sprint is: [email protected]
Tmobile is: [email protected]
Old Jul 23, 2015, 2:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LTG (EXP), Hilton Silver (Dia), Marriott LTP (PP), SPG LTG (P) > MPG LTPP
Originally Posted by msakas
My brothers flight #111 yesterday from FCO - ORD - DFW was cancelled. He and 5 others are in F so I pretty sure they will avail themselves of the Club.
I am stuck on a drilling rig in West Texas with no cell signal so can't send him a txt to receive on Arr. I'm pretty sure they were all rebooked on todays flight ETA @ 3:08 Anyway if someone sees him enter the club, Say George, Email your brother... Inserting picture here...
Originally Posted by Duke787
Won't be at ORD AC this afternoon but if you are trying to get him a text message you can try this.

I assume you have internet access given the FT post? If so you can send a text via email:

Verizon is: [email protected]
AT&T is: [email protected]
Sprint is: [email protected]
Tmobile is: [email protected]
As Duke787 says, and if you have AIM or Yahoo!Messenger, you can message to the cell number. Trick is put +1 in front of area code.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.