Wiki Posts
Search

My Last America West thread.

Search this Thread

Old Jun 22, 2006, 11:23 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA-EXP (1.7MM), BA-Slvr, HH-Diamond
Unhappy My Last America West thread.

Since I was surprised by the change, I just though I'd make my last thread in the America West forum.

Old Jun 25, 2006, 8:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Originally Posted by ByrdluvsAWACO
Since I was surprised by the change, I just though I'd make my last thread in the America West forum.

I wasn't surprised enough HP has been discontinue this forums. These are switch over to US Airways Dividend Miles forums. Does US Airways will have their own forums for now. I checked on my former HP balance on US Airways website and it is seen everything is good. I haven't fly on US/HP for long time. I decide rather we will do that for next future trip.
Old Jun 28, 2006, 12:26 am

Programs: US Airways,Hilton HHonors, Marriott, National
Originally Posted by N830MH
I wasn't surprised enough HP has been discontinue this forums. These are switch over to US Airways Dividend Miles forums. Does US Airways will have their own forums for now. I checked on my former HP balance on US Airways website and it is seen everything is good. I haven't fly on US/HP for long time. I decide rather we will do that for next future trip.

Nope the new forum covers both "METAL" but there is only one program and covers both airlines. I think it really is a different program from either HP or US's old program as it is a bit of both (more HP than US though...)
Old Jun 19, 2007, 1:37 pm

Programs: NetJets Marquis, Southwest Moo, Marriott Platinum
aztimm, I am sure Janet the guv and mayors Hugh Hallman and Phil Gordon don't want to see changes. They get paid as a result of the employment taxes US employees cough up to the government. (now don't get me going on corruption of government! I do so hate government....)

But the real question is, "do shareholders and the customers that hold US' future in their hands?"

I don't predict huge turnouts of US customer chanting with plenty of t-shirts stating "Keep US MY US".

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.