A new livery!!

Subscribe
I heard that there might be a new one coming!
I would be very surprised with the HP/US merger and US being the surviving "brand"... Maybe it is the new merged livery?
You are correct!!!!
Quote: I heard that there might be a new one coming!
The new livery is DARK NAVY with a red mid-body stripe and grey undercarriage. Oh, and the logo si changing too....a white modern version of the American flag.
Quote: The new livery is DARK NAVY with a red mid-body stripe and grey undercarriage. Oh, and the logo si changing too....a white modern version of the American flag.

Sounds perfect for those hot summer days in Phoenix and Vegas! It is often way too cold when sitting at the gate and on the tarmac, don't you all agree?

If they are getting something new, why not go for a color scheme that makes a bit more sense with the hub cities they have?
Well I heard the new livery was going to be a "desert friendly" color scheme, ie NO dark blue colors but a light colored fuselage, simple in design, and easy to paint without the crazy patterns like the current HP livery has. The US logo is to remain as its going to be cost effective that way since the US name is being kept. Theme planes will likely stay as well but their themes may change.

I'm sure glad I got my A319 and 757 HP models when I did, I'd venture to guess they'll sell out quick!
Quote: Sounds perfect for those hot summer days in Phoenix and Vegas! It is often way too cold when sitting at the gate and on the tarmac, don't you all agree?

If they are getting something new, why not go for a color scheme that makes a bit more sense with the hub cities they have?
I suspect they will. CALeeIII was being sarcastic. The livery he described is what US Airways has now.
Quote: The new livery is DARK NAVY with a red mid-body stripe and grey undercarriage. Oh, and the logo si changing too....a white modern version of the American flag.
Basically the same livery as today. Has a dark blue on top, there is a mid red stripe and the undercarriage today is gray. Same color scheme and the flag is modified a little. The actual style (if it is going to be a wave or not) has not been determined. We will know soon. Nope, they are not going with the light blue.

What I think would make sense is for PHX and LAS to have *A colors which are white. Those would be best for the sun.

T