Picture of the new HP leather seats.

Subscribe
For those who may not have seen them yet.

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=453945
Quote: For those who may not have seen them yet.

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=453945

They look great. Do we know if older Airbus aircraft will eventually be retrofitted with these new seats? They'll make coach a whole lot better ^
Eventually.
I'd be willing to say eventually, but not immediately. It's cheaper to buy the leather seats with a new plane than to retrofit one in use.
Looks great! I can't wait to fly in one of these new planes.
I agree, they look great.

How about the F seats??
Wow! A good looking airline seat. Nice job America West.
Sorry...
Quote: I'd be willing to say eventually, but not immediately. It's cheaper to buy the leather seats with a new plane than to retrofit one in use.
Per the employee webcast last month, the coach cloth seats will not be retrofitted. Too much money! The good thing is that more new Airbi are on the way this year.
Comfy?
Can anyone vouch for the comfort of the new seats? I haven't had the chance to sit in them yet.
WN's new leather seats are already falling apart! I flew WN last weekend and many seats were torn.
Quote: WN's new leather seats are already falling apart! I flew WN last weekend and many seats were torn.
That's pretty weak, I guess they're more of a cloth airline. Still, at least they're trying (as opposed to LRTC).
Sweet!!

Looks like it is not only a new cover material but an entirely new model of seat. The armrests look different from the previous models.
Have the seats in first changed at all?
Are there any other cabin differences?
Quote: Sweet!!

Looks like it is not only a new cover material but an entirely new model of seat. The armrests look different from the previous models.
Yes it is a different seat model.

Quote:
Have the seats in first changed at all?
Are there any other cabin differences?
No changes to the F seats, and no other cabin differences.
Quote: Can anyone vouch for the comfort of the new seats? I haven't had the chance to sit in them yet.
I recently flew on a plane w/ the seats and they seemed quite comfortable. The colors are also very soothing (particularly after a long weekend in Vegas ).
Quote: WN's new leather seats are already falling apart! I flew WN last weekend and many seats were torn.

Mmmph, nrrpppph! I am struggling not to make a comment about the weight WN's seats have to take.
What are these coach seats? I'm an HP Elite I ride in the front!