Budget now a FF partner

Search this Thread

Old May 23, 2005, 2:09 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan; PriorityClub
Budget now a FF partner

[This came in an e-mail today from FlightFund]
Announcing our Newest Partner, Budget!

Budget now offers FlightFund members the opportunity to earn 50 miles per day for each qualifying Budget rental at participating locations worldwide.

Earn triple miles while receiving great rates and savings.
Now for a limited time, you’ll earn triple miles - 150 miles per day - when you rent with Budget on all rentals. To take advantage of this great offer, reference the FlightFund Budget Corporate Discount (BCD) number Y145001 when calling to make a reservation or by simply booking online. Hurry! The triples miles offer is only valid until July 1, 2005.
Simple travel, simple savings!
At Budget, we’ve got the quality and value you love. With great rates, more than 700 convenient locations, and services to skip the lines and go right to your car, Budget makes it so easy. No flight, ticket or boarding pass is required to earn miles. Simply present your FlightFund membership number at any participating Budget location worldwide at the time of rental. Plus, you can receive valuable discounts by providing your FlightFund Budget Corporate Discount (BCD) number Y145000.

Call 800-527-0700 or visit www.budget.com to make your reservation today. Terms and conditions apply.
Old May 23, 2005, 2:47 pm

Programs: AA-EXP (1.7MM), BA-Slvr, HH-Diamond
Strange. I thought they already were a partner. I never rent cars so I don't pay attention to the rental partners.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.