Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New First Class Snack

Search this Thread

Old May 10, 2005, 12:31 pm

Programs: NetJets Marquis, Southwest Moo, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by Robertsonland
There are times when the only dish left is the pasta dish or I'm just pretty tired of the chicken ceasar salad that the "box" lunch would be welcomed on HP. Though I love the cobbler the meals really need a switch up once in a blue moon.
Lance
I agree. When I am busting back and forth a couple times/week, it does get to be tiring. I would prefer one of the boxed cheeseburgers for a change, but have to pay for it (which I do sometimes)

Ah well, no major complaints from me though. I just like getting the extra seating space and am very happy with that!!!!!
Old Dec 20, 2005, 11:30 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage & Marriott Bonvoy

Programs: American ExPlat; Marriott/SPG Lifetime Plat; Hyatt Globalist
Exclamation It's baaaaaaaaack!

Originally Posted by Bidkat

Just spoke with the King Nut people, makers of the Roasted Gold Mix.

Rep told me it was AWA's decision to change products, they rotate them periodically. The two products have the same price, but the RG bags were 3/4 oz while the new Costco cheese mix bag is a full oz, making the Gold 33% pricier.

She connected me with the voice mail of the president, Martin Kanan. I let him know how much several of us AWA elites will miss the Gold.

Mr. Kanan's assistant called back to say that he had spoken with the airline, and they plan to have the Gold mix back in six months. . . .
Fans of the Gold Mix will be pleased to know that it is back. I had it on flights both to and from EWR over the past few days. ^
Old Dec 20, 2005, 11:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: American Airlines
Originally Posted by AZ Travels the World
Fans of the Gold Mix will be pleased to know that it is back. I had it on flights both to and from EWR over the past few days. ^

I enjoyed them last week but couldn't for the life of me think that they were just old inventory found and being cycled out. Glad to know otherwise!
Old Dec 20, 2005, 1:14 pm

Programs: U*S Chairman 2008 (2006 = 248,000 Actual Miles on HP) Hilton HHonors Diamond CO OnePass Platinum
The "NEW" Gold Mix is actually the ORIGINAL Gold Mix. Someone must of Rotated the Product wrong in the Warehouse.

The Current Mix as of Sept 2005 was used by AWA back in 2000.

So the NEW Mix is really the Old Mix back again.... Gotta love those sesame stixs.
Old Dec 23, 2005, 7:06 pm

Programs: AA EP, OZ Diamond, WS Plat, Avis CHM, Hertz PC, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, Hyatt Explorist
I'm munching on the "new" Gold Mix as we speak ... it's different that the previous ones - there are cashews in my hand.
Old Dec 24, 2005, 9:19 pm

I was surprsied by the number of cashews in there.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.