Anyone Receive 2005 Elite Packet

Subscribe
Has anybody received the new FlightFund 2005 elite packet yet?

I've noticed other programs have released their benefits and packets so far. Has anyone here gotten anything from HP yet?
Quote: Has anybody received the new FlightFund 2005 elite packet yet?

I've noticed other programs have released their benefits and packets so far. Has anyone here gotten anything from HP yet?
I don't believe they've ever been earlier than the last week of February, right at the buzzer -- sometimes after.
Quote: I don't believe they've ever been earlier than the last week of February, right at the buzzer -- sometimes after.
Ah. Well at least now that they print the status on the boarding passes we won't have any problems getting pre-board, past security in the elite lines, etc.
Quote: Ah. Well at least now that they print the status on the boarding passes we won't have any problems getting pre-board, past security in the elite lines, etc.
That's true except for Canadian departures: Status isn't printed on the boarding passes like they are at US airports, according to my last 3 flights.
2005 "kit" arrived today
My new card and supporting materials arrived today. No discernable changes in elite benefits for the new year.

In the envelope: New card, Above & Beyond Certificates, Profile form, Benefits-at-a-glance & a couple of worthless partner coupons.

No folder, no luggage tags, no elite benefits guide book. Understandably, a pretty low budget packet this year.
Quote: No discernable changes in elite benefits for the new year.
I guess that's a good thing. So much for the possible 100k elite tier.

Quote:
No folder, no luggage tags, no elite benefits guide book. Understandably, a pretty low budget packet this year.
Similiar to AA's packet.
Oddly enough, I received the HP package just a few days after NW, and I still don't have my AA or UA ones yet. This is the first time HP has ever been first or second into my mailbox.

I like the new Plat card design.
it's wed the 23rd, and i still haven't gotten anything yet in the mail, anybody else still missing their packets
I just got my Platinum card yesterday but my coworker who is Gold still didn't get hers. She called FF and they said Gold will be coming and than Silver. I really like the new look. And there is new stuff on the back.
Quote: I guess that's a good thing. So much for the possible 100k elite tier
Don't count that out
Maybe for 2006.
Quote: Don't count that out
How can it happen this year? There's no mention of it in the website or in the elite packages.
Quote: How can it happen this year? There's no mention of it in the website or in the elite packages.
Hypothetically you qualify this year and it applies to next, when/if added. Although it would be nice to have it in the Elite Guide, it could still happen.
Granted, I'm a lowly Silver, but it's March 7th and I'm still waiting for my packet... has everyone received theirs yet and mine is still with the USPS mail collector who prefers to bury the mail rather than deliver it?
Gold, No Card Either
I haven't received mine either - last year I got it sometime in February.
Mail must be very slow.
Quote: I haven't received mine either - last year I got it sometime in February.
Mail must be very slow.
Nada. But don't take me as the average, as I live in scenic Idaho and everything (including the mail) is generally a bit slower out here.

I seriously hope it gets here in the next couple days.

If I called FF, explained about my upcoming trips and asked, do you think they would they give me the # for the elite desk?