Search this Thread

Old Sep 27, 2002, 4:16 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA PLT and that's that!
Heck, I'll give it a try
Old Sep 27, 2002, 7:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Plat 2MM. DL Plat, AS MVP
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by cab747:
Since when?</font>
When most airlines began FFP's, mileage earned was based on cabin class, not fare basis.
Old Sep 29, 2002, 6:45 am

A little birdie told me that - HP reservation employees are "trained" not to put the FF number in so the miles don't post - If it ends up in the reservation the miles credit
Old Oct 1, 2002, 2:33 pm

Programs: UA1k;HH Gold;MR Gold
Well I have only cashed in one reward ticket - but I can promise you though my number was in - and I managed to get an upgrade to FC ( thanks to a marvelous agent in ORD), no miles posted ( and I sure would not expect them to)
Old Oct 1, 2002, 3:35 pm

Programs: AA Plat, HH Gold, MR Plat
If the account number gets entered, does this mean the EUA will upgrade the ticket when the window opens?
Old Oct 1, 2002, 9:38 pm

Programs: UA1k;HH Gold;MR Gold
NO EUA did not upgrade - and phone agents said no - but smiles and or chocolates for check in agents sometimes work wonders

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.