Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > All Nippon Airways | ANA Mileage Club
Reload this Page >

best lounge for buisness class ANA in Narita Terminal One

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 31, 2007, 9:36 am
Original Poster

Programs: SPG Plat, Prioirty Club Plat,

I will be flying buisness class from Narita to Bangkok next Saturday. Can someone tell me where the best staralliance lounge is, I am a Staralliance Gold member, and where it is located. I think ANA flyes out of terminal one if I am not mistaken. What type of amenities are in the lounge?

Last edited by Johnnywassabii; Apr 1, 2007 at 6:07 am
Old Mar 31, 2007, 11:45 am

Programs: Life SPG Plat, 7X NH DIA
Use the ANA business lounge closest to your departure gate.
Old Mar 31, 2007, 4:11 pm

Originally Posted by Johnnywassabii
Starwood Gold member

Do you mean Star Alliance Gold?
Old Apr 1, 2007, 6:09 am
Original Poster

thanks for point that out

Originally Posted by bhd87

Do you mean Star Alliance Gold?

Thanks for pointing that out, must have been brain haze. I am actually staralliance gold (air canada superelite) and a starwood platinum.
Old Apr 1, 2007, 7:31 pm

My advice remains the same. Both ANA lounges are basically the same. The primary difference is location.
Old Apr 2, 2007, 11:36 pm
Original Poster

thank you for taking the time to give me your advice

Originally Posted by schoflyer
My advice remains the same. Both ANA lounges are basically the same. The primary difference is location.

Thank you schoflyer for taking the time to respond to my question

JW
Old Apr 6, 2007, 2:17 pm

Programs: NON ELITE
I believe the only other *A lounge in NRT is UA, which features a beer machine but no food. ANA has a variety of alchol and non-alchol drink, a noodle bar, veggi sushi, and various finger foods. Both UA and ANA loungs have shower rooms, but UA's usually is a wait, they make you wear a pager and when the shower room becomes available, they page you.
Old Apr 11, 2007, 8:09 pm

Location: Alexandria, VA, USA NW Platinum Elite Since 1999, United GoldMM, Hyatt Plat, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Hertz #1 Gold, IC Ambassador, Avis Chairman's
Here's a bunch of pics of both ANA lounges... enjoy!

Last edited by thezipper; Apr 11, 2007 at 8:16 pm
Old Jan 3, 2008, 3:07 pm

Programs: TG Gold
Originally Posted by GPS123
I believe the only other *A lounge in NRT is UA, which features a beer machine but no food.
No beer machines in ANA Lounges?

I would love to try one on my coming trip to/from Narita after seeing it on youtube(http://youtube.com/watch?v=oP2ArIYWw3o)
Old Jan 3, 2008, 6:17 pm

Programs: A3*G, DL Platinum
Originally Posted by schoflyer
If you like sunlight, or a more airy lounge, I would suggest the one up in the 50 gates. I think it's much nicer than the dark one in the 40s and make it a habit to always go there.
Old Jan 6, 2008, 12:02 pm

Programs: UA Silver
Originally Posted by hamburgler
If you like sunlight, or a more airy lounge, I would suggest the one up in the 50 gates. I think it's much nicer than the dark one in the 40s and make it a habit to always go there.

I second that. Gate 40 lounge has no window at all. The atmosphere at gate 50 is a lot better with amazing view outside.
Old Jan 6, 2008, 12:44 pm

Originally Posted by Magnus
No beer machines in ANA Lounges?

I would love to try one on my coming trip to/from Narita after seeing it on youtube(http://youtube.com/watch?v=oP2ArIYWw3o)
Of course there are beer machines in the NH lounges.^
Old Jan 8, 2008, 2:56 pm

Programs: UA 1P, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by hamburgler
I have to agree with this. Whether flying UA or ANA, I almost always use the ANA lounge located in the 50 gates. It is quite nice!

There is an underground tunnel that you can walk between the 50 gates and the 40 gates, so I don't mind using the lounge that is not closest to my departure gate. It also gives me a chance to stretch my legs before a long flight.
Old Jan 16, 2010, 12:37 am

Programs: UA1K, Starwood Gold
Best Narita Lounge: ANA

ANA's Lounge at Narita is the better than United's. Read my review:
http://best-anywhere.blogspot.com/20...a-airport.html
Old Sep 15, 2011, 4:30 pm

Narita Lounges

The wife and I depart HNL for ICN via NRT tomorrow AM. She's in international first, and I've been upgraded from coach to business. I travel on business for the US Gov't hence the cheap seat purchase. The wife travels on my dime or I should say miles. As a cancer survivor I figure she deserves international first class, so she gets it. Anyway whenever we're in the NARITA airport we use UA's First Class Lounge which is an elevator ride upstairs from the business class lounge, better booz and lots of food, and on par with the ANA lounge. If we could not use the UA first class lounge, we would no doubt hoof it on over to the ANA lounge, and we have in the past.

Gary

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.