Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Redesigned USA Website

Search this Thread

Old Dec 3, 2006, 10:48 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA GS, SQ PPS, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, Accor Gold
Redesigned USA Website

It looks like ANA is in the process of launching a newly redesigned website for USA-based customers more in line with the Japanese version.

More info here: http://www.ana.co.jp/wws/us/e/ana_in...wal/index.html

It doesn't appear to be finished yet, though, as some links seem to still go to the old version of the site. IMHO, the site was overdue for an update - especially the Mileage Club account pages, which looked like they came straight out of the 90s. A very positive change. ^

Last edited by Scifience; Dec 3, 2006 at 10:58 pm Reason: Added link
Old Dec 4, 2006, 1:23 am

Programs: UA Lifetime Gold / BA GGL&CCR
Is there any difference with the new site - not in terms of looks but rather improvements?

I can't seem to find any significant difference.
Old Dec 4, 2006, 12:56 pm

Trying to access the mileage plus awards reservation tool had me literally clicking in circles a couple days ago. I hope it comes back. Or if it's there already I hope I can find it sometime.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.