Meal Reservation in F

Old Jul 23, 2017, 10:49 am
Original Poster
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Free Agent
Meal Reservation in F

Hey all,

I have a flight coming up, and after checking out the menu, I'm finding that the Washoku is not my cup of tea. I was able to find that J passengers can reserve meals in advance, but I'm unable to find similar functionality for F pax. In my "my reservation" page, I'm able to request special meals, but not a regular "International Cuisine" meal. The flight is currently F5.

Is there a way for me to reserve a Western/International meal in advance? Or am I worrying for nothing, and will I receive my choice on board?

Thanks!
Old Jul 23, 2017, 2:21 pm

Programs: UA 1MM for a while now, AS for a minute, BAEC newly minted Gold
deleted

Last edited by cyborg; Jun 2, 2018 at 3:04 pm Reason: Moving on from Flyertalk
Old Jul 23, 2017, 2:26 pm
Original Poster
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Free Agent
Thanks Cyborg! I'll give them a call. Funny you mention those specific flights in particular, this itinerary happens to be NRT-ORD-DCA. I'm hoping the demand is about the same, but I'll call and find out.
Old Jul 23, 2017, 5:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
It is very unlikely your choice will not be available. It is first class and NH, they cater to make sure people get their choice.
Old Jul 26, 2017, 9:44 am
Suspended

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, BA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..
Originally Posted by Beltway2A
Hey all,

I have a flight coming up, and after checking out the menu, I'm finding that the Washoku is not my cup of tea. I was able to find that J passengers can reserve meals in advance, but I'm unable to find similar functionality for F pax. In my "my reservation" page, I'm able to request special meals, but not a regular "International Cuisine" meal. The flight is currently F5.

Is there a way for me to reserve a Western/International meal in advance? Or am I worrying for nothing, and will I receive my choice on board?

Thanks!

I just did NH 5 and NH 8, both in F class. I have the menus and I can tell you there was certainly enough Western choices available on both flights. I assume since it's F, they might over-cater a few popular items.

As you know, I posted the photos from both flights, and menus from NH 5 (I also have 8) in this thread. (As you know, the menu changes slightly and the current ones are always posted on the ANA site)

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/all-n...enu-meals.html

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.