Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Expired ANA mileage

Search this Thread

Old Sep 13, 2023, 3:38 pm
Original Poster

Expired ANA mileage

I transferred 100000 miles to ANA about 4-5 years ago before pandemic, but never had the chance to redeem them during these years because of the pandemic. I just thought of it today and checked my email and realize that they all expired Oct 2022. I think it was auto extended already for some time during the pandemic. I know it's almost impossible, but is there any chance I can recover them? I would've just call them if there line is ever possible to connect Any DP will be helpful and appreciated! Thx!
Old Sep 13, 2023, 4:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
They did extend miles, latest round until 31.03.2024. But registration was required. I would not have great hope that they make an exception, but it can't hurt asking.

https://www.ana.co.jp/en/jp/amc/cpn/...-skycoin20-11/

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.