Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ANA First Class Lounge NRT Access Question

Search this Thread

Old Mar 23, 2017, 1:14 am

Programs: Marriott Plat, Hyatt Globalist, DL Plat, UA Silver
Originally Posted by AA2MM
The only thing I don't like personally is an agent as hostess, took us to our seats. And it's too hard to communicate where we want to sit. And I did see others, after being seated by her, got up and move.
It's your own bottom so you choose where it sits especially when you're the customer. I always sit in the window seat everytime when I'm there and I tell her that. I think the lounge crew remembers me though since everytime they direct me straight to there and I don't have to say an word
Old Apr 17, 2017, 10:23 am

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold, Starwood Gold
If Arriving in NRT in F and departing 18 hours later out of HND on a 2 class plane in business, would ANA allow access to the first class lounge at HND?
Old Aug 21, 2017, 7:49 pm

If flying into HND on F, can I leave on any airline and still go to the suite lounge? Or does it have to be ANA or Star Alliance?
Old Aug 21, 2017, 8:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by s0ssos
If flying into HND on F, can I leave on any airline and still go to the suite lounge? Or does it have to be ANA or Star Alliance?
If arriving in HND on F, and wanting to enjoy the suite lounge without flying F, the only option is to arrive in NH F and depart on NH on a route with no F. Otherwise the class of your departing flight is deciding.
Old Aug 21, 2017, 11:12 pm

Programs: Marriott Plat, HH G,Hyatt E,*A Gold, OW Emerald.
the ANA lounge access with an incoming F boarding pass is a courtesy by ANA, not a right. ANA wont extend that courtesy with a NON-ANA flight on the outbound.
You could ask/negotiate/beg the lounge dragons!
Old Aug 21, 2017, 11:47 pm

Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer
If arriving in HND on F, and wanting to enjoy the suite lounge without flying F, the only option is to arrive in NH F and depart on NH on a route with no F. Otherwise the class of your departing flight is deciding.
Originally Posted by Tokyoite
the ANA lounge access with an incoming F boarding pass is a courtesy by ANA, not a right. ANA wont extend that courtesy with a NON-ANA flight on the outbound.
You could ask/negotiate/beg the lounge dragons!
Ok, thanks. So econ NH outbound then.
Old Aug 22, 2017, 4:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Ok, thanks. So econ NH outbound then.
Just to add, a domestic flight will not give you access to the international lounge, and it would need to be a same day connection.
Old Aug 22, 2017, 10:37 pm

Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer
Just to add, a domestic flight will not give you access to the international lounge, and it would need to be a same day connection.
I think that is self-explanatory, as they are physically located in different areas. You do get access to the nicer domestic lounge if your arrival class is higher.

Thanks for the info
Old Aug 23, 2017, 2:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I think that is self-explanatory, as they are physically located in different areas. You do get access to the nicer domestic lounge if your arrival class is higher.

Thanks for the info
It kind of is self-explanatory, yet the question comes up ever so often... So I was just being preemptive.
Old Apr 27, 2018, 10:48 pm

Programs: LHSen UA1K VAGold QFSilv HHon Diamond ShangrilaJade Radisson Gold SPG Gold Marriott Gold Hertz Presi
Hi
If I arrive at HND on LH F and connect to a NH 2 class aircraft in C same day, will I be allowed to use the NH F/Suite lounges at HND?
Old Apr 27, 2018, 11:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by cbourl
Hi
If I arrive at HND on LH F and connect to a NH 2 class aircraft in C same day, will I be allowed to use the NH F/Suite lounges at HND?
No. It will be the business class lounge.
Old Apr 27, 2018, 11:33 pm

Programs: LHSen UA1K VAGold QFSilv HHon Diamond ShangrilaJade Radisson Gold SPG Gold Marriott Gold Hertz Presi
OK Thx I thought it may be like LH/LX F lounges Are there slumber rooms/areas in the Business lounge(s)? Or is it better to book a room at Royal Park transit hotel? I have a 10 hour connection
Old Apr 27, 2018, 11:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

OK Thx I thought it may be like LH/LX F lounges Are there slumber rooms/areas in the Business lounge(s)? Or is it better to book a room at Royal Park transit hotel? I have a 10 hour connection
LH and LX F lounges are only available to LH and LX passengers to begin with. So they are far more restricted the NH lounge.

If you were arriving as an NH first class passenger,, things would have been different. So it is quite like LH and LX in that aspect.....

I never noticed any slumber rooms in the J lounge. I can't say I have been looking either. But I would either go for the hotel, or do a bit of Tokyo sightseeing if it was me.
Old Apr 28, 2018, 12:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: former Olympic Airways Gold (yeah - still proud of that!)
I agree with CPH-Flyer - I haven't seen any slumber rooms in the lounge. I was there for over 6 hours last year waiting for a delayed flight. I would have found them if they were there!
Old Apr 28, 2018, 1:22 am
Suspended

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, BA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..
Originally Posted by LHR/MEL/Europe FF
I agree with CPH-Flyer - I haven't seen any slumber rooms in the lounge. I was there for over 6 hours last year waiting for a delayed flight. I would have found them if they were there!
+2

No slumber rooms that I saw but there is a nice quiet area in the back behind the second food station. There were a couple of people who found a way to "rest" and perhaps fine for say 4 hours, or 6. I've certainly had occasion to sleep in some lounges.

I know I've seen people sleeping in the massage chairs in the NRT lounge, but I don't recall seeing them in HND. Maybe I was too busy with the Noodle Bar.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.